Discussion Starter #163

Live Score

Rod Laver Arena

Men's Singles Final
Joachim Johansson
def.
Marc Kimmich
7-6 (7-2) 6-1

:eek: Congrats Pim Pim, winning GS Single Title with ZERO win prior this tournament. And now you own 2 Grand Slam Titles. Well done. Better luck Kimmich.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Felix said:

Live Score

Court 32467439987342789

Men's Doubles Final
Mardy Fish (USA)/Andy Roddick (USA)[1]
def.
Roger Federer (SUI)/Richard Gasquet (FRA)[2]
7-5 5-7 13-11

:worship: Congrats to the Duck and Fish.
Team R :sad: :sad: :sad:

S

·
0 Posts
Felix said:

Live Score

Rod Laver Arena

Men's Singles Final
Joachim Johansson
def.
Marc Kimmich
7-6 (7-2) 6-1

:eek: Congrats Pim Pim, winning GS Single Title with ZERO win prior this tournament. And now you own 2 Grand Slam Titles. Well done. Better luck Kimmich.
:woohoo: PIMPIM!!!!!!! he on a real high right now :D... and to think, he's playin QUALIES again in 2 days :p

S

·
0 Posts
Interview with Joachim Johansson
Pim def. kimmich 7-6 6-1

Q. congrats on your first grandslam (unenthusiastic)
Pim: er... thanks a lot? sorry to beat out the aussie hope...
Q. whatever... what contributed to the first victory this week?
Pim: well, i guess a couple a weeks ago, my partner sebby came up with a new strategy at er... a place where we.. um.. hang out... yeah, as you see, we r movin up in doubles pretty well right now too
Q. so, how was playing with jaslyn?
Pim: quite tough, had to hit a crapload of balls as she sorta had broken her arm a few days ago and couldnt do anything on court... really tough
Q. how'd she break it?
Pim: um... shower incident...
Q. whoa there pim, what happened there?
Pim: rather not say... quite embarassing :eek:
Q. come on, we are open people here..
Pim: next topic PLEASE :eek:
Q. come on... what happened in there?
Pim: again... PLEASE next topic...
Q. fine, we'll get the info either way... so what in the world happened with your dubs match against the fish n duck?
Pim: ugh, no you wont get any info!... uhhh back to the real question... um... our minds wandered?? we got quite upset and yeah, who knows what happened there in the locker room with the fish n duck, but from what i heard... dun really wanna know the details :unsure:
Q. (inaudible)
Pim: What the hell? what is this interview??? im leaving now!
Q. *quickly changes topic* well once again, congrats on aussie open
Pim: Whatever! *storms outta room, only to come back in and grab the trophy and leaves once again, in a pissed off mood*
Q. well that is one "happy" winner over there.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
thecorrsace do you have any idea what you have just done tomy head! the thought of my beloved ducky with the guy i HATE most of the entire tour. :scared:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Mardy Fish (USA)/Andy Roddick (USA)[1]
def.
Roger Federer (SUI)/Richard Gasquet (FRA)[2]
7-5 5-7 13-11
:woohoo: ducky and fish prove all rumours of a split are poo! and suddenly the tie breaks disappeared again, it's all so confusing :p

fishy is very happy with the doubles win but still heart broken about the singles,

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
i've created a monster a huge gay tennis world and it all started with one article :eek: it's great isn't it :lol:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Éowyn said:
i've created a monster a huge gay tennis world and it all started with one article :eek: it's great isn't it :lol:
I'll admit that your article inspired me to play (some people have NO sense of humor about that sort of thing), but I didn't need much encouragement. Check the sig. (points down) Want to join my group?

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
lols i'll join so long as you promise never to connect my beloved ducky to lleyton or roger! my poor lil head would never survive it!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
I'll admit that your article inspired me to play (some people have NO sense of humor about that sort of thing),
sense of humour????? theres no sense of humour involved it's all true ducky and fishy are in love

see they can't keep their hands off each other

·
Registered
743 Posts
Éowyn said:
lols i'll join so long as you promise never to connect my beloved ducky to lleyton or roger! my poor lil head would never survive it!
I try never to promise anything when it comes to story ideas, but...let's just say, I doubt I'll ever connect Andy to anyone. I just don't get inspired by him. Which is not to say I don't like him, because I do. I guess it's because he's just not as touchy-feely as some of the other guys. Must be the American upbringing.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
you can connect him to any of my boys (mardy, james, robby, jan-mike, tommy etc) just not to anyone i hate :)

:p

·
Registered
743 Posts
Éowyn said:
you can connect him to any of my boys (mardy, james, robby, jan-mike, tommy etc) just not to anyone i hate :)

:p
Tommy Haas or Tommy Robredo? Tommy Haas is a possibility. I've already written stuff about him.

Oh, and I'm going to steal that photo for my group! Hope you don't mind.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
tommy haas :drool:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
andywhobies i best go get some sleep before work! chat to ya tomorrow! btw if you have msn add me my details are on my profile :)

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Felix said:

Live Score

Court 9234932
Mixed Doubles Final

Joachim Johansson (SWE)/Jaslyn Hewitt (FAT)
def.
Rainer Schuttler (GER)/Barbara Schett (SUCKS)

6-1 1-6 7-6 (7-5)

Wow... I just noticed this... well done Raini und Babsy for reaching the mixed doubles final! :yeah:

161 - 180 of 182 Posts