21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
PM people!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Mardy Fish would officially like to appologise for his lack of public appearances over the past few weeks, Smokey McPot caught up with him to findout why he's been missing.

Smokey:So mardy where ya been boy?
Mardy: Around!
Smokey: where?
Mardy: no i mean a round! like one round! every week.
Smokey: oh haha! yeah so what happened to ya 2 first round exits after that amazing start to the year.
Mardy: Oh come on mate lets be serious i'm like the most in consistent person ever did you really expect me to manage to keep it up?
Smokey: Well no actually to be quite honest i think you suck, and i've been very surprised by your singles results so far and we all though your doubles wins are all down to andy.
Mardy: Well you're right there they are down to andy he makes me play well by saying stuff to me in the dressing room
Smokey: Stuff?
Mardy: Yes stuff....stuffi won't repeat coz it's private but it's the sort of thing that would motivate any hot red blooded man or woman for that matter.
Smokey: Oh really go on tell us, you have been avoiding the press.
Mardy: I haven't really
Smokey: well we haven't seen you around.
Mardy: Wellmy coach has been a little ill so i've been nursing her back to health, i've even been wearing my nurses outfit. Andy wasn't too pleased with that he said i was supposed to keep that for his eyes only, but i said my coach deserved it for putting up with the moaning.
Smokey: you been moaning about your performances then?
Mardy: No i mean the moaning in the bedroom she sleeps in next hotel room :tape: erm i mean no i didn't say that please don't put that in the article i beg you.
Smokey: I'm afraid this interview is all on the record mr fish i feel the public have the right to know everything you say.
Mardy: But... but.. oh my the duck is going to kill me!

At this point in the interview Mardy ran out of the room crying and screaming for Andy! Smokey McPot was later found battered and unconscious in the hallway, when he awoke he said he remembered nothing of what happened, the police have no leads except the mysterious discovery of a feather in the hallway where he was found.

Johnny Potsmoker has agreed to take over the interviews whilst Smokey McPot recovers from his ordeal. We would like to make it clear that we have no current theories as to who did this terrible thing and if anyone has any information we would appreciate it being forwarded. Mr Fish's representatives would also like it known he was mentally unstable whilst taking part in the previous interview apparently his pet hippo ran away so any comments he made should not be taken literally.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Meb's Single Round 32 Result

Carlos Moya def. Richard Gasquet[1] 75 76(1)
Felix Note : Finally Moya won his first match on tour. Everyone, please hail the sexy Spaniard. Gasquet was playing one of his best match today however, he seemed to be rushing to close the match and hence the loss. Apparently he was rushing to go to Antwerp. Last week, he was all over Paris for Princess Golovina. Good for him.

Feliciano Lopez [2] def. Taylor Dent 75 64
Felix Note : Another easy win by Lopez. The funny thing is that Lopez is too strong for the qualifying field, and I feel that he is one of the top players and yet his mental "crouch" always stops him from doing his best. Dent tried but not enough.

James Blake def. Tommy Haas [3] 64 26 64
Felix Note : Well, Hass tried new strategy. New but stupid. It will never work against aggressive players. And interstingly, most players in this tour have been very aggressive. Hass came to this match with ZERO confidence and Blake continues his impressive form.

Robby Ginerpi def. Marat Safin [4] 61 76(5)
Felix Note : Awwww. Safin tries and tries but hardly wins. This week he was brilliant but not agrressive enough against Ginerpi. Awwww.

Andy Roddick [5] def. Alex Bogomolov, Jr 06 63 63
Felix Note : Impressive match by Roddick and he gets his revenge this week. He tried something different and hopefully he can win more than one match this week. Alex's points would previal against anyone who is aggressive though.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Felix said:

Meb's Single Round 32 Result

Carlos Moya def. Richard Gasquet[1] 75 76(1)
Felix Note : Finally Moya won his first match on tour. Everyone, please hail the sexy Spaniard. Gasquet was playing one of his best match today however, he seemed to be rushing to close the match and hence the loss. Apparently he was rushing to go to Antwerp. Last week, he was all over Paris for Princess Golovina. Good for him.
Hail, the sexy Spaniard! Carlos, that is. Feli...well...since Sebastien plays him in the next round, I think I'll just reserve his hailing until AFTER he loses.

·
Registered
576 Posts
feli's new stratedy is bragging. yes i know im the best not to win a title. it's painfully obvious when even the ref points it out. the truth is that none of the trophies have been good enough yet. none of them would photograph well with my flowing hair. i realize this must seem silly to some, but with as much talent as i have tennis can get pretty boring. this is how i amuse myself. it's all a simple child's game and people spend years trying to figure out how to play it. pfff sheer imposibles. good luck to all the idiots. maybe i win, maybe not. we'll see how i feel.

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Oh, sorry I forgot to send in points... I was at the REAL ABN Amro WTT, got distracted by Rainer... :p

Too bad Feli doesn't want to play doubles with Rainer anymore... Well, it's his loss anyway! :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Men's Singles Round 16 Result

Marc Kimmich [1] def. Gaston Gaudio 60 76(11)
Felix Note : I won't be surprised to hear that Gaudio will retire soon. I'm hoping he would because seemingly his coach has gone MIA for ages. The world number one took care Gaudio in straight set and again thanks to some controversial points.

Robby Ginerpi [Q] def. Fernando Gonzales 60 76(6)
Felix Note: Like Gaudio, Gonzales's coach has gone MIA for ages too. And hence, the result is not that surprising. Ginerpi upset the Chile player in a domineering way.

Roger Federer def. James Blake 06 60 76(10)
Felix Note : Federer barely edge through the rising star in this match. He wasn't aggressive enough to compete with the rest of field, he was just lucky today.

Mardy Fish [3] def. Guillermo Coria 75 76(11)
Felix Note : Another winner thanks to controversial calls. Fish sticked to his old strategy that brought him winning a title and becoming the world number one. Coria's coach is TOO missing.

Gustavo Kuerten [4] def. Rainer Schüttler 61 76(1)
Felix Note : Kuerten continues his impressive form and carries his last's week great performance. Despite down 3-5 in the second set, Kuerten never looked back and played amazing shots that left the helpless Schuttler in amazament. Schuttler is now the candidate for Nicest Player on Tour and it's not yet March.

Feliciano Lopez [Q] def. Sebastian Grosjean 76(7) 67(6) 76(7)
Felix Note : The best match so far on tour. The two players were dead even in every department. Lopez was able to prevail in the end as his mental toughness and physical is better than Sebby. Lopez painted the line a beautiful forehand crosscourt on match point to take the match. Sebby has yet to win any big match after his impressive run in Milan. A fluke is sensed.

Carlos Moya [Q] def. Rafael Nadal 76(3) 76(3)
Felix Note : And Moya extends his winning streak to two. Two double partners play each other for the first time. Nadal actually was the stronger player but his bad start cost him the match. Would Moya do a PimPim run in this tournament? We'll see about that.

Andy Roddick [Q] def. Joachim Johansson [2] 06 75 61
Felix Note : :worship: the Duck. He finally wins two matches in a week. Roddick looked superbly great both on looks and tennis today. He proved that he's more than just a pretty face And Impressive match from both players despite the scoreline. Pim Pim too is now heading to a mini slump.

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Oh well, was just cirious as to what kind of week I would have with those retarded points I sent in. The real Haas should show up next week hopefully.:tape:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Wah! Poor little Sebastien. Poor big Joachim. Hopefully our doubles results are a little better.

Sebastien would like it known that he DID NOT lose because he kept being distracted by Feli's flowing locks and beautiful bright blue eyes.

It was his fabulous ass.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Roddick Pumps Up The Jam

While your feet are stompin' And the jam is pumpin'

Trouble-child Andy Roddick has finally taken off in singles. The number one in doubles and Australian Open doubles champion edged out Australian Open champion and second seed Joachim Johannson to secure a spot in the second round.
Nothing special you think? But this is the first time Andy has won 2 matches in a row in singles, a huge achievement!
This victory is in even a more brighter spotlight when you know that only 5 minutes before the match Andy has turned Hewitt down. Lleyton has been seen lurking at the dressing room of Andy a lot, A LOT. Eye-witnesses comfirmed that Lleyton made a big fuss when Andy didn't want to go out and have diner with him. The eye-witness couldn't hear what Andy said: it was either 'I don't eat fish' or either 'I'm dating Fish'. That only adds to the confusion.
Drama in the dressing rooms, but also drama on the court when doubles partner and 'good' friend Mardy Fish was banned from the tribune after ignoring repeated warnings to SHUT THE HELL UP. He was screaming like a teenage girl cheering for Andy.
Andy was understandingly moved by that amazing display of 'support' and lost the first set 6 to nothing. But that didn't keep him from playing Joachim to destruction in the next 2 sets.
In the pressconference Andy declared that he didn't want to comment on the matter Lleyton. He did mention Mardy's 'disease'. He stated Mardy was under serious medication for dealing with the argeument he is having with his pet duck. As strange as it may sound. When asked what the fight is about a clearly moved to tears Andy stated that all would be well if Mardy didn't hog the tv because the duck also wants to see some cultural programme's besides gay erotica.

S

·
0 Posts
oy... pimpim is going through the mini slump :eek:... hopefully the dubs will pull him outta this :p

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Felix said:

Men's Singles Round 16 Result
Roger Federer def. James Blake 06 60 76(10)
Felix Note : Federer barely edge through the rising star in this match. He wasn't aggressive enough to compete with the rest of field, he was just lucky today.
At least Roger won a match again :p

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
thecorrsace said:
Roddick Pumps Up The Jam

While your feet are stompin' And the jam is pumpin'

Trouble-child Andy Roddick has finally taken off in singles. The number one in doubles and Australian Open doubles champion edged out Australian Open champion and second seed Joachim Johannson to secure a spot in the second round.
Nothing special you think? But this is the first time Andy has won 2 matches in a row in singles, a huge achievement!
This victory is in even a more brighter spotlight when you know that only 5 minutes before the match Andy has turned Hewitt down. Lleyton has been seen lurking at the dressing room of Andy a lot, A LOT. Eye-witnesses comfirmed that Lleyton made a big fuss when Andy didn't want to go out and have diner with him. The eye-witness couldn't hear what Andy said: it was either 'I don't eat fish' or either 'I'm dating Fish'. That only adds to the confusion.
Drama in the dressing rooms, but also drama on the court when doubles partner and 'good' friend Mardy Fish was banned from the tribune after ignoring repeated warnings to SHUT THE HELL UP. He was screaming like a teenage girl cheering for Andy.
Andy was understandingly moved by that amazing display of 'support' and lost the first set 6 to nothing. But that didn't keep him from playing Joachim to destruction in the next 2 sets.
In the pressconference Andy declared that he didn't want to comment on the matter Lleyton. He did mention Mardy's 'disease'. He stated Mardy was under serious medication for dealing with the argeument he is having with his pet duck. As strange as it may sound. When asked what the fight is about a clearly moved to tears Andy stated that all would be well if Mardy didn't hog the tv because the duck also wants to see some cultural programme's besides gay erotica.
:worship:

Mardy would like it known he appologises for his over enthusiastic cheering it wasjust he could sense that it was going to be a huge day for andy and needed to support him!

·
Registered
14,482 Posts

Gustavo Kuerten [4] def. Rainer Schüttler 61 76(1)
Felix Note : Kuerten continues his impressive form and carries his last's week great performance. Despite down 3-5 in the second set, Kuerten never looked back and played amazing shots that left the helpless Schuttler in amazament. Schuttler is now the candidate for Nicest Player on Tour and it's not yet March.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)

Men's Singles Quarterfinal Result

Marc Kimmich [1] def. Robby Ginerpi [Q] 7(4) 76(7)
Felix Note : Well, Kimmich proves that he is the legit numero uno. Beating the player that he should beat. And not tanking against player that looked intimidating. Ginerpi is another one fine man on tour and should always be on top. Sadly, he lost today.

Mardy Fish [3] def. Roger Federer 61 06 76(1)
Felix Note : Federer should realise that players are starting to be playing with more intensity already. If he decides to stick with his old game plan, he have to be contend with quarterfinal appearance. Fish looks like he's back on track this week.

Gustavo Kuerten [4] def. Feliciano Lopez [Q] 57 75 76(2)
Felix Note : Lopez is again unable to stop Kuerten. Must be frustrating but Kuerten was just too strong and a top 4 player and a more experienced player and just won his second tourney last week.

Andy Roddick [Q] def. Carlos Moya [Q] 57 76(2) 76(4)
Felix Note : Oh wow. Impressive isn't it. The Dick is making headlines everywhere with his third consecutive win. Will he be able to make it to the final just for the sake of posibly doing playing Fish in the final.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

Men's Double Round 8 Result

Kimmich/Safin def. Fish/Roddick [1] 76(6) 64 :eek:
Johansson/Grosjean def. Coria/Kuerten 64 64

Gonzales/Schuttler def. Haas/Lopez 16 76(1) 62
Federer/Gasquet [2] def. Moya/Nadal 76(7) 67(2) 76(2)

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Roger :rolleyes:

Go Team R :bigclap:

S

·
0 Posts
woohoo the seb/pim is still on a big winnign streak :) *desperately needs team name* :lol:

21 - 40 of 56 Posts