Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together.

John and Jenny Deaves reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had sex.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appears fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having sex with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple is being monitored".

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
This story is horrible and wrong. I hope it turns out to be false and made-up.

·
Registered
8,841 Posts
You could view this as being wrong from different perspectives, and it's interesting to see what people think of the issue specifically. Would it be OK if they had no child (because of, say, the possibility of her being emotionally scarred later on), and just continued a relationship as "two consenting adults", or is it the incest itself?

You would think though that they would have picked a child's name that doesn't rhyme with "incest" :lol: :tape:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Naranoc no sane ppl have sex with their father daughter mother etc ... so far
but since traditions and moral have been so much vilified in these post modern western societies , i bet shit like this will be considered normale in the near future

·
RAVE ON
18,879 Posts
Kind of overshadowed by the news out of Oregon, where a father is pregnant and having a child by himself!

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
They are seeking RESPECT & UNDERSTANDING???

Obviously they are stupid
(i actually think this fits the definition)

...what is there to respect (weak morals & bad decision making) what is there to understand???

oh my god.
nobody's dad is that great.:spit:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I hate to be too fascistic about body image, but the thing that gets me about this article is how she started looking at him and thought hey, not bad. Was it the liver spots or the receding hairline that did it for her?

Reactions: mangoes

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Kind of overshadowed by the news out of Oregon, where a father is pregnant and having a child by himself!
Not really, if you know that "man" was born a woman...

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad"

:tape:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Horrible story, i'm more surprised at the women here

wont she worry what her Dad sorry partner, might start feeling like doing when that little girl is growing up?
sick bastards

Naranoc said:
You could view this as being wrong from different perspectives, and it's interesting to see what people think of the issue specifically. Would it be OK if they had no child (because of, say, the possibility of her being emotionally scarred later on), and just continued a relationship as "two consenting adults", or is it the incest itself?

You would think though that they would have picked a child's name that doesn't rhyme with "incest" :lol: :tape:
Are all women named Jenny that :cuckoo: , eh, Jenni? :p

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
No Jack Nicholson around to slap some sense into the woman, either. Though I can imagine someone telling him, in a tone of resignation, "Forget it, it's South Australia."

The man does seem to have an amazing amount of confidence that their relationship will be accepted, if his remark about the sexual aspect being "absolutely fantastic" is anything to go by. Knocking up your own daughter is generally frowned upon to start with, but to then declare that she's a marvellous screw into the bargain is pure provocation.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Plus he looks like an older, male version of her. From my (admittedly few) classes in psych and sexual psych there are theories about people being attracted to people with similar looks, but in this case it's like Dorian Gray going to bed with his own picture.
Fairly safe to say their daughter's a chip off the old block too.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts