Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, as expected we will be saying farewell to Murray and well done as you surpassed all expectations by getting to the Semis. Likewise Ernie has also done really well to get this far but the journey ends now. As expected the two finalists will be Nadal and Djokovic and it should be a cracking final, maybe even five sets!

Question is where is the money tomorrow?

I dont like backing people to win 3-0 but I strongly fancy Nadal 3-0 and Joker the same although possibly Joker 3-1 as he is more likely to drop a set! I will have a better look and think about it overnight, meanwhile if anyone spots anything good then post it here!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the two of them baseline but am not committed to either as of yet. I am thinking of under 37.5 games for Jokers match and over 35.5 for Nadal.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I like the two of them baseline but am not committed to either as of yet. I am thinking of under 37.5 games for Jokers match and over 35.5 for Nadal.
Not bad shouts Dublin Mick. With the overs in the Nadal match....I was on over 35.5 in the Nadal-Ferrer match and even though Ferrer won a set it still failed, as Ferrer just gave up. There's always a danger that Murray will drop a bad set or two in if things start going against him. He dropped a set 6-1 against Monfils.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
i hope rafa smashes andy so joker odds will be reasonable
that is my hoping too, if Nadal coasts through and Gulbis keeps things tight I'd like to see what odds they're willing to give Novak for the final.

as for today, I really can't find anything to tempt myself in either game :confused:

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
Murray doesnt believe he has a chance against Nadal and that showed even during his interview yesterday on ES. So the question is what Gulbis can do a bit of an unknown quantity at this level. Will put a few coins to see if he can take a set so:

over 3.5 sets @ 1.75

Of course the djoker is capable of winning something like 2 3 and 2 so i wouldnt hold my breath on that.

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
Murray doesnt believe he has a chance against Nadal and that showed even during his interview yesterday on ES. So the question is what Gulbis can do a bit of an unknown quantity at this level. Will put a few coins to see if he can take a set so:

over 3.5 sets @ 1.75

Of course the djoker is capable of winning something like 2 3 and 2 so i wouldnt hold my breath on that.
win

hope Gulbis can keep it up in the 4th.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i had Joker minus 6.5, why didnt he close it out in the third? What a Prick, hope he gets whacked on Sunday now!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts