• foggy

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • wayne

Votes: 12 75.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
Fognini is first in LL list, could be a factor if there has been a withdrawal from main-draw already.
Like Canas last year that lost to Waske and then as LL beat federer

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
This belongs in the gamblers' forum, no?

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
For insignificant qualifying matches, yes.

In light of the discussion in ivan's other thread, it seems betting leads and not general discussion was his motivation for these threads. Perhaps they can be moved now.

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
would this be insignificant if Gambill was involved?

on a serious note i dunno if he wanted opinions for gambling purposes

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Yes, very. Good try.

Maybe not, but these are qualifying matches anyway. If not gambling forum, then perhaps they can be moved to the tournament forum.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, very. Good try.

Maybe not, but these are qualifying matches anyway. If not gambling forum, then perhaps they can be moved to the tournament forum.
yes but not as many people would see them

these polls are harmless, i dont know what the fuss is about, so many federer,nadal,djokovic boring threads.

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
I agree with Ivan here. If you dont like the polls, dont open them or vote in them. One could say they are clogging up GM but really there is nothing interesting being discussed there anyways so who really cares.

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
ivan has a point

clowns are opening hate related threads so that fedtards noletards and other supporters can go at each other

this is harmless

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
True, GM is kind of stupid lately. I just hope it doesnt set a precedent, and we get 64 threads in May or June. At least no one duplicated these polls. ;)

Nice name change IL. Spring is in the air.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
What is wrong with a match discussion in GM :shrug:

Odesnik is doing some miracles these days in IW :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts