1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Is covid the new mono? a strategic excuse for recent poor results? Remember Federer used the mono card after he lost to Djokovic in AO but where was the mono in his previous round destruction of Santoro?

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
19,226 Posts

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Didn't he play doubles yesterday ?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
at least he got covid. it would be way worse if he got Coronavirus!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Is covid the new mono? a strategic excuse for recent poor results? Remember Federer used the mono card after he lost to Djokovic in AO but where was the mono in his previous round destruction of Santoro?
When you're winning, nothing hurts or bothers you. When you're losing, everything hurts or bothers you.

When I'm playing team tennis and want to know who's winning on the court next to me, I toss a ball on the court in the middle of a point and see who gets PO'd. That's usually the guy who's losing.

·
Registered
59,963 Posts
Is Musetti gonna be allowed to play? Pretty good chance he has it I'd think

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
When you're winning, nothing hurts or bothers you. When you're losing, everything hurts or bothers you.

When I'm playing team tennis and want to know who's winning on the court next to me, I toss a ball on the court in the middle of a point and see who gets PO'd. That's usually the guy who's losing.
LOL good one )

Dr. John McEnroe said it best: "It's been scientifically proven that everything hurts more when you're losing."

Tennis players will do or say anything to protect their egos. Fake an injury, fake an illness, anything to cover up the fact they lost because they were inferior. Excuses have become a sophisticated science. Credit to Djokovic for not pretending he got corona again after losing the final.

·
MONSOON season.
82,306 Posts
Ah that sucks for Musetti mostly.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
how could one possibly tested positive for covid, tho?

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
another one? wow

·
Registered
9,394 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts