Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Italy’s Fabio Fognini has posed naked for the August issue of British Cosmopolitan to raise awareness of male cancer for Cancer Research UK.

"I have seven different tattoos, but the one that sums up my approach to life is ‘NMM’ which stands for non mollare mai – ‘never give up’ in Italian," said Fognini.

"You must always be in top shape as the ATP World Tour is more and more competitive each year.

"I run, go to the gym and travel with a physio all the time. Health is the most important thing in life, together with love."

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
"I have seven different tattoos, but the one that sums up my approach to life is ‘NMM’ which stands for non mollare mai – ‘never give up’ in Italian," said Fognini.
Fog trolling even with his tatooes

·
10,284 Posts
And thus 1,000,000 pussys across the globe all squirted in harmony

·
Registered
21,232 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Oh my god... never give up.... from Fognigni..

Shame on you, what a ********

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Worthless manwhores will be worthless manwhores

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
I believe the dwarf is "grumpy". Now that suits him but not near that ass.

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
i don't know why the need to appear naked just for raising alertness of cancer etc ......

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
what a qt, delicious booty

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
Pennetta can touch this and see the whole thing :drool: :envy: :angel:

"Never give up" tatoo...

Why Seppi doesn't pose like this? I would gone crazy and maybe end up in mental institute, but well worth it :crazy:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts