Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
F***ing have it
17,467 Posts
Nice groundies, but one of the biggest POS out there. I don't get the compasion or the "he's a tortured soul" comments guys like Kyrgios or him inspire. Even with wife and kids, this individual doesn't grow up. No thanks, next.

A threat mostly on clay.

Fat Dave was way better. Fognini's record against the big 3 is not good at all. Only victories against Nadal i think

·
Registered
13,696 Posts
I swear I see them moving the same, striking very similar off both wings but one had great BH the other great FH, with the arrogance of the talented and dont care what you think attittude . Both were/ are essential for the tour, as there are none with style of shotmaking and the potential outclassing any rival if all click . Most of all Nalby
There is no way we should break down Fog to a player with the great BH, he is so dominant off both wings and multi-faceted that we should not lean a wing. It'd be unfair to him imo.

Nalby's BH was a bit better than his FH I'd say, so im not sure who you are actually refering to with the better FH comment.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
There is no way we should break down Fog to a player with the great BH, he is so dominant off both wings and multi-faceted that we should not lean a wing. It'd be unfair to him imo.

Nalby's BH was a bit better than his FH I'd say, so im not sure who you are actually refering to with the better FH comment.
I mean Nalby was famous for his great BH which was much more reliable than his FH even though when clicking was quite good too. Exactly opposite Fognini , whose FH is his great shot and more reliable when he's confident / things get tight . They are their signature shot.

Both shots are not casually two of my favourite to watch in the last 20 years

·
Registered
103 Posts
I consider Fogini similar to Nalbandian. They are both modeately talented, but their short-tempered personalities have been stopping them from winning as much as they possibly could. Having said that, he's not as massively talented as some of you put. He does have some talent, but not to the extend to which you can say he could win a slam. No way. He has no big serve. He has a decent ground game, but none of his shots can be called a weapon. He can be the best journey man, but never joins the elite by any means.

·
Registered
13,696 Posts
I mean Nalby was famous for his great BH which was much more reliable than his FH even though when clicking was quite good too. Exactly opposite Fognini , whose FH is his great shot and more reliable when he's confident / things get tight . They are their signature shot.

Both shots are not casually two of my favourite to watch in the last 20 years
Fabio's great shot is not his FH lol. It's both. Thats just pulling things out your arse.

·
Registered
13,696 Posts
I consider Fogini similar to Nalbandian. They are both modeately talented, but their short-tempered personalities have been stopping them from winning as much as they possibly could. Having said that, he's not as massively talented as some of you put. He does have some talent, but not to the extend to which you can say he could win a slam. No way. He has no big serve. He has a decent ground game, but none of his shots can be called a weapon. He can be the best journey man, but never joins the elite by any means.
I'm not sure you know the meaning of these words

21 - 27 of 27 Posts