Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Chela will be too boring and solid for Verdasco.

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Not a very good card tommorrow. :eek:

Verdasco vs Chela will be all about Verdasco. If he brings his game onto court, he will win. If he don't, then Chela is solid enough to capitalise. I don't make a habit of backing Nando as fav and I won't tommorrow.

Maybe I will take Wawrinka over Vanek.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Pashanski was this || close of beating Chela

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Pashanski was this || close of beating Chela
I was very close to banging this bitch the other night and then I was going to forclose the deal she told me she had her red wings.

Moral of the story I didn't get the W.

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Have to go with Verdasco myself, after that great win over ferrer he should have too much for chela who really struggled with pashanki.

Also think Wawrinka will have too much for Venek who should have lost to monfils easily but gael didn't bother turning up for the 2nd and 3rd set.

·
Registered
13,751 Posts
Fernando Friday for me. He's worth a bet in this form even if he is a nutcase. Anyway, he's the same price he was when I loaded up on him to beat Chela in RG last year(1.73) so the omens are good. He won in 4 sets then, should've been easier but he choked when serving at two sets and 5-3 up. Beat him in Hamburg just before that too. Admittedly Chela was in a bit of a slump then (when you can count Rusedski as your finest win of the Euro clay court swing I'd say that's the very fucking definition of a slump) so those results might not be relevant.

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
going for a sweep (hopefully a sweep of wins)

Stan da Man @ 1.394
Nando @ 1.658

double: stan/nando @ 2.257(lower odds b/c not at pinny)

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
I am betting on a match where I will be alseep but thats fine:

Stanislva Wawrinka 1.40 over Jiri Vanek ($484.45 to win $192.24)

:eek:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Vanek +4 @1.95

Wawrinka's scoreline against Cilic sure looks impressive, but if you look a little closer you will find he needed a whopping 18 breakpoints to realize his 4 breaks, and he is actually not so good at taking break chances.

Vanek's world of course is the challenger tour, and I'll readily agree that he doesn't have any more business in an ATP tour semifinal than Wawrinka in his current form. But on his level, he is pretty consistent, that's how he stayed in the match after a clearly lost 1st set against Monfils. I trust him to cover a 4 game handicap against Wawrinka.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts