Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dead tired today from the trip to the massier with the little one and several hours of translating. I desided to put on high heels to the massier, cause I thought that would be quick. Smart move that was.

So, after the struggle with the massage (Kostya wasn't in the mood) and quick visit to the 2nd floor to the doctor, I meet our lovely speech therapist, God bless her, and she wants to know how we're doing and give me some advice, and before I know it, I'm in for a half-hour conversation. Kostya's quietly munching on an apple in the corner, the li'l angel that he is, and I'm still on my damned heels. Then the trip back to kindergarten through almost the entire city (bus, subway, bus again) and in the end my feet's falling off. Then translating some crazy stuff about laser paintings and metal-working equipment. Fun!

But I managed to get the phone number of the leading psychiatrist in Minsk to confirm or exclude the autism theory. And I even phoned her. And she even said that she'd take us. Unfortunately, she wanted us to come 10 am. tomorrow, when I was going to have another meeting. So, this will ahve to wait.

Marat lost today. Shame on you, mf-er.

Don't explain yourself cos talk is cheap
There's more important things than hear you speak (Madonna in the background)

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Geez, Tanechka, bad move indeed. Whatever possesed you? :lol: IMO standing in a bus on high heels could be used very effectively as a torture technique :lol:

Oh, woot! for talking to the psychiatrist dude! That's very good. He should be able to help and shed some light on the situation. :D

Good luck with the book translation and everything else!! :hug: :kiss: And kiss the kiddow for me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts