Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand that certain rules might change from book to book, but what is the general acceptance for the following bet types if a game goes into extra innings?

- ML result (I am aware this one is paid to whoever wins extra innings)
- HC -1.5 (I would assume this is a loss, even if they win by 2+ in extra innings?)
- HC +1.5 (I would assume this is a win regardless of what happens in extra innings?)
- Totals (No idea... are they decided after 9 innings or after a completed game?)

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
If they win by 2 runs in Extra Innings, you still win. That also includes if the Total is covered, you still win. Same as NBA and there OT rules.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they win by 2 runs in Extra Innings, you still win. That also includes if the Total is covered, you still win. Same as NBA and there OT rules.
So if the score after nine innings is 5-5 and I have backed under 10.5, I lose?

Same as if I have backed a team to win HC -1.5 and it's 5-5, if they go on to win 7-5 in extra innings I win the bet? Even though they effectively lost the game 3.5-5 after nine innings?

From memory, if you back a team in the NBA -1 and the game goes into OT, you lose.

B

·
0 Posts
So if the score after nine innings is 5-5 and I have backed under 10.5, I lose?

Same as if I have backed a team to win HC -1.5 and it's 5-5, if they go on to win 7-5 in extra innings I win the bet? Even though they effectively lost the game 3.5-5 after nine innings?
Correct on both counts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts