Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,349 Posts
It's the name of my bf, it means something like "fairness" in Vietnamese.
But in French, it's a very weird first name (it means "thing", "trick", "what's-his-name", etc.)
Since it sounds pretty ridiculous in French and nobody can pronounce his name correctly, he wants to be called by another very boring and typical French name.
But I like "Truc", it's short and funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
i hate my real name so :p
my screen name comes from a french novel i read when i was young and i loved so much the story that i took the name of the character as my username :rolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Noelle

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,349 Posts
Eléa said:
my screen name comes from a french novel i read when i was young
Do you mean the novel of Barjavel (La nuit des temps)?
Everytime I see your name, it reminds me of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
Truc said:
Do you mean the novel of Barjavel (La nuit des temps)?
Everytime I see your name, it reminds me of it.
Exactly :D i'm happy someone knows that ;) :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
well one of my many nicknames is Fi and because my username had to be at least 3 characters i doubled it (who knows why :shrug: :lol: ) and made it into Fi-Fi ... but now people think that its my real name :haha:

btw, my real name is sophia :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65,539 Posts
RDucky said:
Mine= rubber ducky, because i play with rubber duckys when i take bath's :haha: im a 5year old in 19year old body :lol: ;)
5 year old boys usually need help when they're taking a bath. :baby: The next time you take one be sure to call me up. I can be your nanny.
 

·
Not a Registered User
Joined
·
30,181 Posts
Princesa! said:
5 year old boys usually need help when they're taking a bath. :baby: The next time you take one be sure to call me up. I can be your nanny.
:aplot: :angel:

well since i changed my name, i need explain again

JerrySeinfeld= my favorite comidian,and i watch Seinfeld on TV daily, who doesnt :lol:
 
41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Top