Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
My first love and all time fave from tennis is Nicolas Escude..
and i miss him :awww:

Reactions: KoOlMaNsEaN

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
my former friend always used kool instead of cool so I just add the rest

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Mine is rather uncreative too...my name and my favorite number.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Mine is rather stupid

oneandonlyhsn - The one and only me, and hsn are my initials. I guess what I'm trying to say that I am fabulous and there is only 1 me the rest are all imitations ;)

Reactions: Corey Feldman

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
Mine is rather stupid

oneandonlyhsn - The one and only me, and hsn are my initials. I guess what I'm trying to say that I am fabulous and there is only 1 me the rest are all imitations ;)
I like to consider myself somewhat of an authority on whats fabulous and you are definitely it :p

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Blowe said:
I like to consider myself somewhat of an authority on whats fabulous and you are definitely it :p
Why thank you :kiss: since you are a fan of blowing you are fantabulous in my book :devil:

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
Why thank you :kiss: since you are a fan of blowing you are fantabulous in my book :devil:
:toothy:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/jon_wertheim/news/2002/11/18/mailbag

I was wondering what your thoughts are on Sjeng Schalken's potential? His wonderfully simple strokes are a joy to watch, and many recreational players would do well to emulate them. I've heard he's a nice guy as well.
—Raymond Quan, Toronto

Potential? Ray, the guy's been on tour since 1994. Hard as this is to believe, he hadn't been beyond the third round of a major until last summer's Wimbledon. The Sjengster reached the quarters there and the semis at the U.S. Open, losing both times to the eventual winner. I agree that simple, efficient, almost Miroslav Mecir-like strokes are fun to watch, but I wish that a guy who stands 6-foot-3 had more zip on his serve, and you wonder if, deep down, Schalken has the "bottles," as the Brits would say, to really challenge for a Slam.

So lame, it has to be cool.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
Clearly mine needs no explanation.
:lol:

Mine= rubber ducky, because i play with rubber duckys when i take bath's :haha: im a 5year old in 19year old body :lol: ;)

my real name, well i know i said few different names on here as my real name. but my real real name :lol: is Nikola :yeah: :wavey:

21 - 40 of 50 Posts