Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what is your screen name and why?

i thought it would be cool to have a thread that explained everybodys screen names and maybe why they chose them...if they wish

...and it it would be a good place to share your actual name if you like people to address you as such (i know we are quite personal in my homeland...the andy roddick forum :wavey: )

partygirl:
was this really great like independent movie in the mid 90's with parker posey and she is like this wild crazy new york city partygirl and she is forced to clean up her life and take a job as a librarian:aplot:...its hysterical.
(and the music is great.)

also where ever i am...is the party.
my name is Larah

·
F***ing have it
17,569 Posts
alfonsojose
a favorite name of mine :p , not my real one of course :eek:

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
My first name starts with a B and my last name is Lowe.. hence Blowe....

and its a favorite hobby of mine anyway

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
psichogaucho: you see, a gaucho is a kind of cow-boy from the Pampas, the place where I live (not the province of La Pampa, I mean the geographical province) So, I used to have psychotic reactions, then I'm a psychogaucho, but I spelt it wrong! :eek: :lol:

Reactions: partygirl

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
psichogaucho said:
psichogaucho: you see, a gaucho is a kind of cow-boy from the Pampas, the place where I live (not the province of La Pampa, I mean the geographical province) So, I used to have psychotic reactions, then I'm a psychogaucho, but I spelt it wrong! :eek: :lol:
:yeah: :hug:

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
psichogaucho said:
awww i love your screen name so much :hug:

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
Corinna said:
awww i love your screen name so much :hug:
thanks, and um, yeah, it's a cool one :p

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Carolinita:diminutive of Carolina (my real name) ...and my dad calls me in this way :eek:

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
I think mine is pretty obvious :eek:

·
F***ing have it
17,569 Posts

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
psichogaucho said:
I think your screen name is so cool..more macho.. :aplot: U know..the screen name ;) :haha:

Betty is a diminutive of my real name, but not all my friends/relatives call me so :eek:

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Changed my name from my real name to the name Rogifan uses for Marat ;)

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
there used to be a big long thread about this...
anyway my is from my middle name which is paulina and the M is the first letter of my first name

Reactions: ZaZaGook

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Plain and simple I am a super fan of the two most talented tennis players after John Mcenroe and Evonne Goolagong. :angel: ;) :worship:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
My name is because I am a fan of Jan-Mike Gambill, hence Gambillfan!

Haha rather obvious sorry

1 - 20 of 50 Posts