Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some quotes:

“It was extraordinary, it was very concerning,” Prime Video pundit Annabel Croft said of the display. “It showed us what players go through when they are on the court, but it can’t be good for you to be that stressed.
“I was quite disturbed to see how upset he was. This can’t be good for people to be going through emotions like that.”

Lol these Westerners continue to seethe at the Balkan Barbarian!

Full garbage article:

·
Registered
21,451 Posts
Eh, this is just non-journalism.

This is a non-article.

Who writes this shit?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
The lion doesn't care about the opinion of the sheep.

Ann Croft never accomplished anything in tennis as a player, Djokovic is an immortal. Croft
s opinion is worthless really.

·
Premium Member
23,955 Posts
So Ms. Croft of all people expressed her worldview. I've been a fan of her commentary in the last decade when I was watching matches on SkySports' free streams.
Obviously she has no clue what happened here. Did anyone tell her what exactly did Djokovic shout there??

Eh no, we didn't have a problem with that Balkan cutie Ivanovic.
Did she ever do anything controversial besides shouting "ajde" while taking her regular beatings by Sharapova? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
The lion doesn't care about the opinion of the sheep.

Ann Croft never accomplished anything in tennis as a player, Djokovic is an immortal. Croft
s opinion is worthless really.
It is really worthless, but that has nothing to do with her being a worthless tennis player—which she is!

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
55,034 Posts
Some quotes:

“It was extraordinary, it was very concerning,” Prime Video pundit Annabel Croft said of the display. “It showed us what players go through when they are on the court, but it can’t be good for you to be that stressed.
“I was quite disturbed to see how upset he was. This can’t be good for people to be going through emotions like that.”

Lol these Westerners continue to seethe at the Balkan Barbarian!

Full garbage article:

Well we all know how Kevin turned out in the end after all that screaming...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
What are the qualifications in order to be called an "expert analyst"?

·
|
16,157 Posts
If that yelling was for real, and if Djokovic really is that stressed, Nadal has an even bigger advantage than we thought....

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Just looking at that domain name makes me want to label it as trash, let alone clicking on it.

Reactions: Budadiii

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
She moans like a baby. If she hears for years that she’s fake and a coward, she’d know how it feels. She can go back to kissing Fred’s posters.

·
Registered
Federer
422 Posts
There's nothing wrong with some emotion. Save it for Fedal though or Tsitsipas/Zverev. Don't look dumb in an empty stadium vs mugs like Spaghetti and Fritz.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts