Mens Tennis Forums banner

What system will it be for the new season of FATP?

• A real one. Play all the ATP calendar tournaments!!

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Only Major tourneys. Some tourney is to be created if not enough!!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking to rechange everything for this new season..

Here are some of the questions.. Please vote..

1. Do you think there should be different points on every surface.. Why?(optional to answer the reason)

2. Do you think we should have 2 ranks like the real atp have? Why?(again optonal to give the reason)

3. Here is the main problem..

Do you think it's a good idea to play all the major tourney (TMS and Grand Slam only). Why?(MUST give reason)
My points of view is yeah because it will make the new player that just singed in to get to compete and get a higher or better rank.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:) Please vote before new season!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
I think we should play all the events. Week in week out. It's more exicting, and everyone has an equal chance to get to #1.

I don't think we should have two rankings. It's confusing in real-life and we don't need to be confused in the game too.

I think we should have different points for different surfaces. People who are better on clay, should have the option, and advantage of being better on clay [even if it is 10 points]

Just my thoughts.!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
tennisIlove09 said:
I think we should play all the events. Week in week out. It's more exicting, and everyone has an equal chance to get to #1.

I don't think we should have two rankings. It's confusing in real-life and we don't need to be confused in the game too.

I think we should have different points for different surfaces. People who are better on clay, should have the option, and advantage of being better on clay [even if it is 10 points]

Just my thoughts.!!
Agree with tennisIlove09! :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yea, we should play all the tournaments.
And I don't think we should have 2 rankings either.
Also... maybe we should let the players choose 1 surface they're really good at, and one they really suck at.
For example:

I wanna be good on grass, and I want carpet as my bad surface.
My points:

Grass 115
Hardcourt 100
Clay 100
Carpet 90

·
Registered
372 Posts
1. Play all tournaments.

2. The two rankings business is too confusing. I don't want a game like this getting complicated (beyond the job of guessing what points you guys are a putting in, and guessing what points you're guessing I'm putting in, etc).

3. Likewise the different surfaces idea - too complicated for me.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hiya :) :)

1. I like this system we have. Best ranked, more points.

2. Just one ranking, we don´t need more, and because we will not have challengers (I think) cause we are not too many players.

3. Let´s play all the events. Like ATP tour ;)

Thank you for asking about what we think! :kiss:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts