Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a fan im quite pleased with what I have seen he is moving a lot better his forehand thou still in and out is holding up better. I personal think he should maybe think about trying to fit in another smaller clay court event if he does lose tonight. I know it is hard as it is a packed year. But the game is there it just needs tuning up.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think Fed will lose tonight.

I dont know I feel that maybe Andy Roddick has motivation to win this. Where as Roger would like to win it it not the end of the world if he loses this match

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
548 Posts
True Roger is all focussed on GrandSlams now. If he loses this it's no biggie but he's gonna win anyway

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Federer certainly isn't the player he once was, his movement is his downfall right now. I mean he set such a high standard, seeing that he hasn't won a tourney this year seems ridiculous.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Federer certainly isn't the player he once was, his movement is his downfall right now. I mean he set such a high standard, seeing that he hasn't won a tourney this year seems ridiculous.
No but then he has been ill. But his movement is getting back there. Its still there dont get caught up in what the tennis mogals say talking about an onset of doom and gloom from on high. That just will not be the case. He has not had an amazing start to the season but he has added points.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts