Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 months out from Eurovision and I've just received my "Congratulations. 50 Years of Eurovision" CD and DVD set from the official website. It's put me completely in Eurovision mode and I can't wait for this years event which is annually my favourite night of the year... well the Sunday night when we get the telecast in Australia is. The unfun part is avoiding all news and internet all day on Sunday so I don't find out the result!

The 50 years DVD is awesome. My favourite band ever, The Shadows represented the UK in 1975 and their performance (which I've never seen before) is on there. There are also some 60's performers I love that are on there and the 80's has some classic Eurovision entries - Johnny Logan, Bucks Fizz, Bobbysocks... but none better than the 'brilliant' Diggi-loo Diggi-ley that won for Sweden in 1984... they sang about their golden shoes and because it's in Swedish and you can't understand what they are singing about it sounds great. I'm glad I can't understand Swedish because if I could hear the words I think I'd be laughing my arse off :haha:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:yeah:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts