Eco :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: :haha:

Leading 2-0 in sets,lost a TB and then a double bagel :D

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Jean-Rene LISNARD (MON) 2 4 7 6 6
Konstantinos ECONOMIDIS (GRE) 6 6 6 (4) 0 0
IT IS THE WORST BIRTHDAY EVER THIS DAY,.:sad:WHAT A CHOKE SOMETHING HE WAS INJURE OF HEALTH.AGAIN UNLUCKY MY COUNTRY.:sad:

·
Registered
18,619 Posts
R5 - B.BALLERET (MON) def. A.JAKUPOVIC (GRE)
6-3 6-1 7-5

:sad: :bigcry: :sad:

I cant believe this.. not huppy birthday kostas now :fiery: :mad:
poor eco. he injured 3rd set tbreak probably :sad: :sad:

baster maza should have played this :eek:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
R5 - B.BALLERET (MON) def. A.JAKUPOVIC (GRE)
6-3 6-1 7-5 im so pissed and sad :sad:the worst birthday today of all :sad:eco mala i waited for that today.

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
I'm sick of this! I want Greece to play dirty like Kazakhstan and steal players. Good thing we stole Kleftakos. But what about other ones like Baghdatis, KRYVONOS, Kallias, Karalioilios, etc. I think that Baghdatis and Kallias might come play for Greece if the Turks do more damage to Cyprus, which will probably happen very soon. If we stole Sampras and Philippoussis back in the day, we would be in good shape now. Why does Maza not play anymore? Injury? Retirement?

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
No I mean tennis. But I saw him on entry list for brisbane so maybe he was just injured.

·
Tênis Mambembe
36,773 Posts
I'm sick of this! I want Greece to play dirty like Kazakhstan and steal players. Good thing we stole Kleftakos. But what about other ones like Baghdatis, KRYVONOS, Kallias, Karalioilios, etc. I think that Baghdatis and Kallias might come play for Greece if the Turks do more damage to Cyprus, which will probably happen very soon. If we stole Sampras and Philippoussis back in the day, we would be in good shape now. Why does Maza not play anymore? Injury? Retirement?
:haha:

41 - 60 of 60 Posts