Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Tênis Mambembe
36,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tennis Club JUG, Skopje, Macedonia
Stadium Capacity: 800 (including 150 seats)
11 April - 13 April 2008
Day 1: 1030 hrs (0830 hrs GMT)
Day 2: 1200 hrs (1000 hrs GMT)
Day 3: 1030 hrs (0830 hrs GMT)
Surface: Clay (Red Clay) - Outdoors
Ball Type: Babolat Team

http://www.daviscup.com/ties/tie.asp?tie=100010165

Macedonia
Predrag Rusevski
Lazar Magdincev
Ilija Martinovski
Tomislav Jotovski
Captain: Dejan Marinkovic

Netherlands
Robin Haase
Peter Wessels
Jesse Huta Galung
Thiemo de Bakker
Captain: Jan Siemerink

first meeting

·
Registered
244 Posts
Davis Cup team for Holland was announced today:
Robin Haase
Peter Wessels
Jesse Huta Galung
Thiemo de Bakker

·
Tênis Mambembe
36,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Macedonia
Predrag Rusevski
Lazar Magdincev
Ilija Martinovski
Tomislav Jotovski
Captain: Dejan Marinkovic

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
vamos Macedonia xD

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Ajde!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I believe it won't be on tv, at least not in Holland. I don't know if there might be a Macedonian channel showing the matches though..
I haven't found a website yet with good scores. I usually check the atp site, but guess they don't show davis cup...can't you check via www.daviscup.com?

·
Premium Member
6,943 Posts
Thanks for the first reply on my question, Mariska! But on daviscup.com I can't find any thing about live stream, so I won't think that will help me. I think I need to find some Macedonian channel for it, but I don't know where to find that!

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
I will check for the stream but if anyone has satelite dish , I am sure that Macedonian National TV (MKRTV) will broadcats the matches.

The Dutch are here I have seen Robin Haase practice yesterday.
I am glad that they find the challenge serious , our Davis Cup team is dangerous when playing at home soil, especially at TK JUG courts.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
a question to the macedonians here, when did Goran Sevcenko stopped being DC captain and how did it happen?

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
a question to the macedonians here, when did Goran Sevcenko stopped being DC captain and how did it happen?
I think that it has been few years , they change it from Hristo Jankov to Shevcho and then to Marinkovic.
I think that before Finland match in september 2006.
Marinkovic is also coach of junior Jotovski (75th junior of the world)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks for the first reply on my question, Mariska! But on daviscup.com I can't find any thing about live stream, so I won't think that will help me. I think I need to find some Macedonian channel for it, but I don't know where to find that!
Actually the tie will be shown on Sport1, so if you have that, you can watch it (not sure if it's live, though). Otherwise you'll be left with a scoreboard at Daviscup.com, I'm afraid.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I believe it won't be on tv, at least not in Holland. I don't know if there might be a Macedonian channel showing the matches though..
I haven't found a website yet with good scores. I usually check the atp site, but guess they don't show davis cup...can't you check via www.daviscup.com?
It's on the Dutch TV on the digital channel Sport1. All matches live.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
I think that it has been few years , they change it from Hristo Jankov to Shevcho and then to Marinkovic.
I think that before Finland match in september 2006.
Marinkovic is also coach of junior Jotovski (75th junior of the world)
hmmm, I met Goran last year and he didnt tell me about the change

anyway, hopefully Macedonia wins and they get a good team in the playoffs so I can come there :D

·
Banned
113 Posts
hmmm, I met Goran last year and he didnt tell me about the change

anyway, hopefully Macedonia wins and they get a good team in the playoffs so I can come there :D
Well the things were changing from one to another captian . For the Finns it was Hristo Jankov- Ice, for the Slovaks it was indeed Goran, and from Luxemburg it is Marinkovic.

·
Banned
113 Posts
I am almost sure that Huta Galung is going to be the second Dutch player .
He has good game for clay and from the things what my friend saw yesterday, the guy has enormous forhend.
Doubles will be played by Robin and Vessels.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Robin Haase vs. Lazar Magdincev
Thiemo de Bakker vs. Pedrag Rusevski

Wessels/Huta Galung vs. Rusevski/Magdincev

Robin Haase vs. Pedrag Rusevski
Thiemo de Bakker vs. Lazar Magdincev

·
Banned
113 Posts
This is surprise for me. I was 100% sure that Huta Galung is going to be second player.
As it is know, I think that Predrag has more chances against the youngster than with Huta Galung.

Doubles could be very important.

1 - 20 of 258 Posts