Italy
Romania
France

Group D

Greece
Sweden
Spain
Russia

Group C is you could say the most difficult and the Germans must be happy with their group.

Schedule

Group A
Switzerland 0-1 Czech Republic
Portugal 2-0 Turkey

Czech Republic v Portugal
Geneva, June 11 1700 BST

Switzerland v Turkey
Basel, June 11 1945 BST

Switzerland v Portugal
Basel, June 15 1945 BST

Turkey v Czech Republic
Geneva, June 15 1945 BST

Group B

Austria v Croatia
Vienna, June 8 1700 BST

Germany v Poland
Klagenfurt, June 8 1945 BST

Croatia v Germany
Klagenfurt, June 12 1700 BST

Austria v Poland
Vienna, June 12 1945 BST

Austria v Germany
Vienna, June 16 1945 BST

Poland v Croatia
Klagenfurt, June 16 1945 BST

Group C

Romania v France
Zurich - June 9 1700BST

Netherlands v Italy
Berne, June 9 1945 BST

Italy v Romania
Zurich, June 13 1700 BST

Netherlands v France
Berne, June 13 1945 BST

France v Italy
Zurich, June 17 1945 BST

Netherlands v Romania
Berne, June 17 1945 BST

Group D

Spain v Russia
Innsbruck - June 10 1700BST

Greece v Sweden
Salzburg, June 10 1945 BST

Sweden v Spain
Innsbruck, June 14 1700 BST

Greece v Russia
Salzburg, June 14 1945 BST

Greece v Spain
Salzburg, June 18 1945 BST

Russia v Sweden
Innsbruck, June 18 1945 BST

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Re: Euro 2008 Draw

Super bad luck for Romania....super good luck for Germany

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Funny Italy and France must be sick of each other and also the Dutch and Romanians have crossed paths quite a bit recently.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts

I think we can be happy with our draw. :D
I'm not afraid of Germany and Austria at all, only a bit worried about Poland. I hope we won't need the win against them in the 3rd round :)
Group C is obviously the hardest one. I think group A is the most tied one.
I'm so happy I'll be able to watch all the matches, checked my school schedule :p:p

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The Croats playing against Germany and the Austria, where they get heaps of tourists from. Now it will be the other way around, though there are plenty of Croats living in Austria and Germany.

Group A is very tight though the Turks aren't that good, but by playing in Switzerland, it's a like home event for them.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts

I'm not afraid of Germany and Austria at all, only a bit worried about Poland. I hope we won't need the win against them in the 3rd round :)
if you are satisfied with the 2nd place you might be right. not afraid of germany :lol:

mate, germany is going to win the whole thing this time. you hear it here first.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts

if you are satisfied with the 2nd place you might be right. not afraid of germany :lol:

mate, germany is going to win the whole thing this time. you hear it here first.
No, Germany won't win the whole thing.
I wouldn't even be surprised if they don't pass the group :p
I think Poland has a very good team.
And Croatia showed that they can play against big teams, and remember 1998, I know that team doesn't have anything to do with this one, but that time Germany was actual Euro Champion, and had a very strong team and Croatia defeated them 3-0.

·
DO THE LOCHTE
14,040 Posts

Group C is you could say the most difficult and the Germans must be happy with their group.
The journalists called that the Death Group before the draw :haha: I just can't believe that's exactly what we got :lol: They must be washing their mouths out with soap as we speak :haha: I can't stop laughing ever since they drew Italy's name out :rolls: :worship:
Funny Italy and France must be sick of each other and also the Dutch and Romanians have crossed paths quite a bit recently.
And we also have France in our WC qualifying group ;) So we're all intimate with each other :haha:

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Poland aren't that good.

The Italians have a very good record against the Romanians, though there will be a flop at this event, there always is.

·
Registered
45,917 Posts

I think we can be happy with our draw. :D
Group C is obviously the hardest one. I think group A is the most tied one.
I'm so happy I'll be able to watch all the matches, checked my school schedule :p:p
The Croats playing against Germany and the Austria, where they get heaps of tourists from. Now it will be the other way around, though there are plenty of Croats living in Austria and Germany.

Group A is very tight though the Turks aren't that good, but by playing in Switzerland, it's a like home event for them.

No, Germany won't win the whole thing.
I wouldn't even be surprised if they don't pass the group :p
I think Poland has a very good team.
And Croatia showed that they can play against big teams, and remember 1998, I know that team doesn't have anything to do with this one, but that time Germany was actual Euro Champion, and had a very strong team and Croatia defeated them 3-0.
Poland aren't that good.

The Italians have a very good record against the Romanians, though there will be a flop at this event, there always is.
i like our chances here, i am unhappy with Croatia cause i think they will come very wide, SF for sure. Sweden would have been better for us.

first match against Croatia, i think we wont make a point there, 2nd match against Poland is a must win and then final match against Germany in Vienna. someone of you heard about "Cordoba" ? :aplot:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts

:angel:

Ajmoo Croatia and Sweden :rocker2:

·
Registered
8,505 Posts

Croatia have no reason to be afraid of anyone in this competition, including Germany. Germany, as nearly always, will be in the mix at the end, but I'd back Italy against them again, and possibly one or two others also.

·
Registered
18,178 Posts

Germany and Austria in the same group... :tape:

Did anyone remember what happened in the WC of Spain 1982? :rolleyes:

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Germany and Austria in the same group... :tape:

Did anyone remember what happened in the WC of Spain 1982? :rolleyes:
Davydenko and Vassallo Arguello was more honest than that match.

·
Registered
18,178 Posts

Now Croatia and Poland, should have a slice of worry about possible fixing.

I hope not, because it's :eek: for me to see Germany get victories using that method.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts

Group C

Holland
France
Italy
Romania

Which two countries will be knocked out here?

My guess would be Holland ( :eek: ) and France

1 - 20 of 2866 Posts