Mens Tennis Forums banner
221 - 239 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
I posted a vdo of Djokovic crying, in case posters missed it.
Was it taken down mods?
Let me know if it wasn't, I think it's very pertinent to this thread.
And if it was taken down, why?
how do you post a video here? maybe try posting a gif.

·
Registered
382 Posts
It's all people will remember & could likely have been 7-2 had 2020 not been cancelled while Claydal's 2 Grass wins vs Novak came in 2007-8 & the one at WB was due to retirement.
Funny you say that.
If the Wimbledon committee had not made the strange decision to play the 2018 semifinals indoors and worse, to continue the next day in those conditions, Nadal would have defeated the Serbian player that time.

·
Premium Member
11,519 Posts
Bouchard's comment could've in fact been simply a reference to Djokovic having shed tears here and there:

Gesture Rectangle Handwriting Font Slope

--

RG 14

--

Wimbledon 14

--

RG 15

--

Olympics 16

--

Adria Tour

--

AO 21

--

and now this USO

--

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
The only real crybaby is Borderline 'Sharapova wannabe' Bouchard. Trying to get attention by using other players who actually made something out of their career.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Now that Bouchard said Djoko is GOAT, it's time for all the Novak haters who glorified her in this topic to start considering her to be a retired, useless ex-tennis player who dont know what she's talking about.
No, by goat she means the animal… So basically he is a goat who is also a crybaby…

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
As much as I find Bouchard hot, it's hard to take her seriously when she refused to shake her opponent's hand. That was genuinely disturbing. I felt that in my gut and haven't forgotten it frankly. Infact that incident made me not appreciate her looks too. How can you not shake someone's hand?

I'm sure she would find me "gross" because I'm a brown man, that's how I felt about that handshake incident.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I think one can guess why Bouchard felt compelled to make the "Djokovic is the Goat tweet". In retrospect, after the final, calling him a crybaby came seems kind of mean - probably it was meant to be funny. If someone is critical of her crybaby comment, she can easily defend herself by pointing to this tweet.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I came across this thread and G.Bouchard comments few times,and my apprecietation of Djokovic seems to grow after it.
And im not a big fan of Djokovic..

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
I think one can guess why Bouchard felt compelled to make the "Djokovic is the Goat tweet". In retrospect, after the final, calling him a crybaby came seems kind of mean - probably it was meant to be funny. If someone is critical of her crybaby comment, she can easily defend herself by pointing to this tweet.
He can be the GOAT and still be a crybaby.

221 - 239 of 239 Posts