Mens Tennis Forums banner
201 - 220 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
I really dislike bouchard, always have. She was overrated based on one fluke year of solid results and has accomplished nothing since then in the past 7 years. Wish the tennis world would stop trying to make her happen.
That being said, I agree and find djokovic to be an insufferable whiner so she's ok in my book for this lol He is a petulant child when things aren't going his way.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ignore the trolls. Dont you see he is deliberately trying to provoke this kind of responses because he is a troubled person? I also pity him, but dont want to make his self esteem problems even bigger by responding.
You are totally right, I shouldn’t have lowered myself to his level and let my guard down. He is not worth it.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Didn't Genie also call out Sharadopa, going for the double whammy it seems. Putting all that cash for slipping on the floor to the good of humanity it appears, sound girl.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
Djokovic will go down as one of the greatest ever sportspeople in history, not just tennis player, but the whole of sports, right alongside Maradonna, Pele, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Ali, Bolt.

Bouchard on the hand lol.
No way, they are not gonna put Djokovic along with those athletes regardless of what he achieves.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
Also it’s hilarious that Djokovic is about to win a CYGS and no one seems to care 😂😂

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Something gone AWOL here.
There’s barely a max 3-4 page threads dedicated to USO yet this twitter wench yields 11 pages.

Oh right, it relates to the no.1.

·
Banned
14 Posts
I know I can't be the only one that was annoyed by this.

Who is Bouchard, the diva, to talk about Djokovic, like this?

Djokovic is quite a few unpleasant things, but crybaby isn't one of them.

Know your place, Eugene.

·
Registered
9,663 Posts
I posted a vdo of Djokovic crying, in case posters missed it.
Was it taken down mods?
Let me know if it wasn't, I think it's very pertinent to this thread.
And if it was taken down, why?

201 - 220 of 239 Posts