Mens Tennis Forums banner
181 - 200 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
People need to freaking lighten up a bit. I actually smiled and found it funny she said this. Djokovic isn't a crybaby, so all the Djokovic fans should relax. But he has some things in his past that you can call him in a crybaby in a humourus way, it's called a jab. Thankfully people do things like this.

I always think that people who get really offended by these things know there's truth there.

Also I think Djokovic himself coulsn't give a flying fuck about this.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Believe it or not, i had fair share of girls in my time...you betas seem not to get it, girls like bad boys, not white knights. You are boring and predictable, we are a challenge.
Stop watching disney movies
Stop with the cliches like women like bad boys. For somebody saying stop watching Disney movies, you should stop watching hollywood movies. Different women like different men. That's the only fact. I'm not a bad boy at all, whatever that means I sometimes wonder, and have no problem with women. Must have been extremely lucky I guess.

Btw, watch European movies, way better :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
I take her word for it. She's got expertise. I'm sure she's doing a lot of crying about her tennis "career" since 2015.

Hope Djokovic is ready for the media blitz coming for him. No Federer, Nadal, or Serena to write about. Combined with his attempt to win the calendar slam, there will be plenty of articles/focus on him probably more than ever. I'm sure many will be coming for his head explicitly or implicitly.

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
"She blanked most of the top 20."

·
Premium Member
4,335 Posts
she can leave whenever she wants ;)
In a similar way to how Muslim women in highly patriarchal societies can leave their husbands whenever they want, I guess

It's quite tragic how some hold on to misogynistic ideas and decry efforts towards gender equality as the work of "feminazis" and "white knights" ruining Western civilization. It's also interesting how this opposition almost always comes from those who would lose the benefits of inequality that they are currently enjoying.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
It's all people will remember & could likely have been 7-2 had 2020 not been cancelled while Claydal's 2 Grass wins vs Novak came in 2007-8 & the one at WB was due to retirement.
Absolutely. Djokovic was a bigger favorite for Wimbledon in 2020 than he was in 2021.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
She is STILL not done exposing djokovic for what he is 😂😂 love that she gives zero fucks about the serbians on her Instagram attacking her.

·
Registered
10,320 Posts
What a stupid bitch. Just shameless and disrespectful from this spoiled golddigger.

Not to mention she can be a crybaby as well.😭

Reactions: sav001

·
Registered
203 Posts
You are such a miserable person. I actually pity you.
Ignore the trolls. Dont you see he is deliberately trying to provoke this kind of responses because he is a troubled person? I also pity him, but dont want to make his self esteem problems even bigger by responding.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Djokovic will go down as one of the greatest ever sportspeople in history, not just tennis player, but the whole of sports, right alongside Maradonna, Pele, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Ali, Bolt.

Bouchard on the hand lol.

181 - 200 of 239 Posts