Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 239 Posts

Registered
When was Novak a crybaby?
Oh no the food in Australia was not so perfect Oh no the quarantine rules are so difficult France and Australia should change things Oh no my opponent is playing well I need to break rackets, assault tennis balls in anger, scream like a lunatic at my team and just act like a big crybaby Oh no people dont cheer for me so I have to stare at the spectators in a mean obnoxious way Does that answer your question? :rolleyes:

Registered
Oh no the food in Australia was not so perfect Oh no the quarantine rules are so difficult France and Australia should change things Oh no my opponent is playing well I need to break rackets, assault tennis balls in anger, scream like a lunatic at my team and just act like a big crybaby Oh no people dont love me like Federer and Nadal so I have to stare at the spectators in a mean obnoxious way Does that answer your question? :rolleyes:
A NADAL FAN talking about a player complaining.

Quite hilarious. Nadal is one of the biggest sore losers and complainers in tennis.

Registered
Oh no the food in Australia was not so perfect Oh no the quarantine rules are so difficult France and Australia should change things Oh no my opponent is playing well I need to break rackets, assault tennis balls in anger, scream like a lunatic at my team and just act like a big crybaby Oh no people dont love me like Federer and Nadal so I have to stare at the spectators in a mean obnoxious way Does that answer your question? :rolleyes:
I dont even know what it is but the way he breaks racquets just looks straight up cringey. I love it when players smash racquets but he looks like an 8 year old having a tantrum when he does it. He also does it at strange times like when hes a set and a break up or even 2 sets up like wtf.

Registered
His whole career
Again, how? The MW dictionary defines the term crybaby as someone who often cries or complains. Can you elaborate on how this describes Djokovic exactly?
Does this broad still play tennis? Don't think she's been relevant since like 2015.

Also, there are many things a hater could accuse Djokovic of, but a crybaby?
Theyre getting desperate.

Registered
Doesn't she have like 1 title in her career in tennis? :LOL: She sued the USTA for a bogus slip and fall, has barely played tennis since, and she is calling the most successful tennis player ever a crybaby? Why are they asking her questions and why should we care?

Banned
Multiple sources say Miss B got banged by Djokovic at Wimbledon 2017, Jelena found out about it, Novak lost to Querrey..

Registered
Now that Djokovic is on the cusp of immortality, the Fedal sycophants are coming out of the woodworks with their bullshit. As you can see, the tennis establishment runs deep. I hope Djokovic smashes their faces in NY.

Registered
You can't really argue with her assessment. Rafa is very similar in that respect though, so it's pretty hilarious seeing Rafa fans celebrating these comments.

1 - 20 of 239 Posts