39,787 Posts
great bump buddy

all of these fucking bandwagoners

i ve seen plenty of Simon matches where didnt give a shit

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
:spit: :haha:

In this match Gilles injured his back and couldn't play normaly + movement is a key element to his game. He can beat Cippolla in straight sets anywhere if he is healthy.

And I'm not a fan of Gilles from today (bandwagoner), I'm a fan for a couple of years now. ;)

Reactions: rtgy

·
Ace Loveforty
83,407 Posts
In this match Gilles injured his back and couldn't play normaly + movement is a key element to his game. He can beat Cippolla in straight sets anywhere if he is healthy.
the bump wasn't to show that Cipolla is better than Simon

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
he didn't fight in this match
so, what? is this gonna take away the credit for this AMS week? :rolleyes:
he fought this week with tooth and nail, maybe he didn't before, but past is past and this week he showed that if he's motivated and healthy enough, he can fight over almost anyone ;)

Reactions: Mateya

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Who cares? It just goes to show how much better player he is since he's begun to fight 145% for every point in the second half of this year. :shrug:

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
I know the overreactions are annoying, but the bumping of old threads and bad results of Simon doesn't make much sense.
It's not a scoop he used to have shocking defeats out there and to lose tons of matches 6-1 6-1, always giving up very quickly mentally, on the contrary. That's why it is so surprising to see him fight like that *right now*.

No need to make him look like a bad sportsman either because that's not true. He really injured his back at the end of the match in Estoril, this injury messed up his clay season until Rom. It happens that players retire immediately because their back has completely seized up. His retirement record is clean.

·
Registered
70,027 Posts
I know the overreactions are annoying, but the bumping of old threads and bad results of Simon doesn't make much sense.
It's not a scoop he used to have shocking defeats out there and to lose tons of matches 6-1 6-1, always giving up very quickly mentally, on the contrary. That's why it is so surprising to see him fight like that *right now*.

No need to make him look like a bad sportsman either because that's not true. He really injured his back at the end of the match in Estoril, this injury messed up his clay season until Rom. It happens that players retire immediately because their back has completely seized up. His retirement record is clean.
A nice and logical post, as always. :kiss:

Unfortunately you're speaking to people who aren't nice and logical, so it's likely falling on deaf ears.

Mainly the people bumping this are just annoyed that they've been made to look really silly, so they're grasping at straws.

·
MONSOON season.
82,049 Posts
Flavio was beating Gilles until Gilles got so injured he could not play anymore :D

So all credit to Flavio and no disrespect towards Gilles :angel:

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Reactions: Truc

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Ever since Tulasne hooked up with Simon, things have improved.

But the bandwagoning is such a consistent feature on MTF.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts