Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kiko fought well and had some great forehand winners. Muller wasn't serving well in the second set but improved this in the third and won the set easily.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
lol nid result man. silva is just average despite what some portuguese fans tell here about his level...

·
Registered
132 Posts
It was the first time I saw F. Silva playing and I thought he isn´t too bad, though I don´t know what happened with him in last set, even if I was expecting a bit because he was serving in second place but he really wasn´t in the match anymore... giving lots of free points.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was the first time I saw F. Silva playing and I thought he isn´t too bad, though I don´t know what happened with him in last set, even if I was expecting a bit because he was serving in second place but he really wasn´t in the match anymore... giving lots of free points.
He just gave up mentally it looked like (he called it a drop in concentration), too bad because he was making some nice points at the end of the 2nd set.

·
Registered
61,330 Posts
Silva just disappeared in set 3

I can only assume Sombrero loco was at some point kidnapped by a Portuguese crime syndicate

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
One of the most promising youngsters against the king of clay was bound for a 3 set slobberknocker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts