Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G. Muller

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Estoril draw ceremony just completed. Not the strongest field. Deliciano Lopez is top seed and Kyrgios is 7th seed.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Not the deepest of draws. Anyone has a chance. I'm going with Robredo, unfortunately...

Kyrgios is the 7th seed actually with Muller as the 8th. He could go far here if playing well.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not the deepest of draws. Anyone has a chance. I'm going with Robredo, unfortunately...

Kyrgios is the 7th seed actually with Muller as the 8th. He could go far here if playing well.
Oops, my bad! Thanks for letting me know. I've edited my OP. (Although, it might get deleted or merged as I see there's another thread!)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
King Kyrgios to sweep his first ATP title.
I'm actually expecting his first title to be on grass, tbh. But it would be great if he could at least get the quarters next week!

·
Registered
68,203 Posts
really opened draw here. some of the seeds are playing so-so tennis atm

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Borna Coric.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Gasquet is back after his injury. He needs some good wins to get back in form. He should beat Matosevic. Even though clay is not his best surface I have a feeling Kevin Anderson will win this title. Go Anderson!!!!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Montanes:

Why didn't you go to Istanbul?

Pretty weak field, tough draw for Nick. I don't see a big favorite, I'd love to see Gilles to win it, but it won't happen.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
C'mon, Almagro. Do a thing.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,559 Posts
Now there's a draw that PCB can finally win some clay matches on, you'd think. If he loses to some qualifier this will spell trouble. Annoyed that two decent clay courters in Almagro and Leo Mayer are drawn in the same section...

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Hopefully Kyrgious loses in R1 again bow down the rankings this year :D

Poor Marinko :haha: can not catch a break with draws/confidence this year

1 - 17 of 17 Posts