Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Nah, it's usually done through a transcriber - someone who's reading the chatter (James or anyone) the question and then transcribes the answer into the chat. I've seen 'video transcripts' of these kinds of chats before and that's always how they've been done. I'm sure James knows how to spell one of his best friend's names :)

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
James is such a nice guy, its no surprise why he is so well liked

·
Registered
516 Posts
This was my question :D

Juliette (Holland)
What would you like to do after your tenniscareer?

JAMES BLAKE
I'm not sure, yet. I'd like to finish my degree at Harvard, but other than that I'm not sure. I don't know if I'll be married or whatever, but beyond that I just don't know. I'd like to stay in sports, though, because I just love it and I'd like to stay around other athletes.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
sportfan said:
This was my question :D

Juliette (Holland)
What would you like to do after your tenniscareer?

JAMES BLAKE
I'm not sure, yet. I'd like to finish my degree at Harvard, but other than that I'm not sure. I don't know if I'll be married or whatever, but beyond that I just don't know. I'd like to stay in sports, though, because I just love it and I'd like to stay around other athletes.
Nice question Juliette. Where in Holland are you from? I lived in Holland briefly, a few months at a time between 1993-1996. Hengelo and Enschede mainly--but also retreated to Friesland (sneek). Ate Applegebak met slagroom and herring ;)

·
F***ing have it
17,597 Posts
Probably too nice :sad: An ATP Clijsters :shrug: ?

·
Mom 2 2 Beauties
11,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Re: ESPN's Chat with James Blake - Monday, Aug 22 at 2pm EDT

SwissMister1 said:
Will James be able to break the curse of the ESPN chat?
Yes! Congrats to James for winning the Pilot Pen yesterday!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts