Mens Tennis Forums banner

181 - 200 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
i found a couple of bbc interactive links after doing some research today i don't know weather they will work or not. (they are offline i guess. but might work tonight.)
mms://wmlive-acl.bbc.co.uk/wms/sport/sport7auk_s1
mms://wmlive-acl.bbc.co.uk/wms/sport/sport7auk_s2
mms://wmlive-acl.bbc.co.uk/wms/sport/sport8auk_s1
mms://wmlive-acl.bbc.co.uk/wms/sport/sport8auk_s2
Thank you...these streams do infact appear to work...lets see if they come online tonight. Fingers crossed.

Everyone be sure to rep Sai(if they do)...

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
FYI, this is what I got for my AO day2 from Betfair. I did not know it, though I remember someone indeed had hinted something like this. And I am still happy for having some decent streaming...

·
#freeviktor
93,846 Posts
I have been told to tell you all that if you want to watch Djokovic you can go here: http://www.rts.co.yu/

Here is a screen cap to show you where to click if you don't know Serbian. I'm not using that so I can't speak on quality or anything but there you all go.

·
why did I pay for premium
5,837 Posts
ESPN 360 for all
You won't give 10 dollars to nobody.
I got it,
use this p-r-o-x-y (dont know why the admins blocked this word) IP -> 132.239.17.225: port 3124

and it will work!

·
why did I pay for premium
5,837 Posts
download free 30 day version of Proxifer(google it) and then put in what felipe said. Its a safe product. Download the standard version
he doesn't need to downlaod anything if he wants to.
if you use firefox, then go to Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Network -> Settings then choose Manual ***** connection then in HTTP ***** you put the IP and the port.
I'm not a IE user, will download IE for helping you

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I am watching Djokovic vs. Becker by downloading TVU and choosing Star Sports channel.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
ESPN 360 for all
You won't give 10 dollars to nobody.
I got it,
use this p-r-o-x-y (dont know why the admins blocked this word) IP -> 132.239.17.225: port 3124

and it will work!
How do I find a good working IP? Can't get that one to work.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I don't get it. ESPN360 is still asking for a zip code and I keep getting the message that my internet provider is no good. Even though I seem to have a new *****...

181 - 200 of 221 Posts