Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today they are having Roger Federer in the hot seat for some questions 6pm on ESPN. This is a new program they are starting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,068 Posts
PamV said:
Today they are having Roger Federer in the hot seat for some questions 6pm on ESPN. This is a new program they are starting.
good thing you told us. thanks!!! :hug:
 

·
Not a Registered User
Joined
·
30,181 Posts
Budwieser Hot Seat, has been going on for about a year now. nothing new..its gonna be like 5 stupied question and its like min and half
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aceit said:
What's a new program?
It's something called Budweiser Hot Seat where they have a sports figure answer a bunch of questions on the spur of the moment. I am not sure exactly but they say that this is a new ESPN segment that will be broadcast every week Wednesday at 6pm ET, with a different sports figure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RDucky said:
Budwieser Hot Seat, has been going on for about a year now. nothing new..its gonna be like 5 stupied question and its like min and half
Oh really? I saw this advertised on ESPN and they called it a new program. In any case, I will tune in to see what they do to Roger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,022 Posts
PamV said:
It's something called Budweiser Hot Seat where they have a sports figure answer a bunch of questions on the spur of the moment. I am not sure exactly but they say that this is a new ESPN segment that will be broadcast every week Wednesday at 6pm ET, with a different sports figure.
Oh, I watch sportscenter basically every day, and you said new so I thought it's new meaning this week or something.

Thanks for answering though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lunahielo said:
I just watched him on the *Hot Seat*~~He did great! :)
Yes, I thought he answered very intelligently. He said the right things and didn't give away any secrets about his game, etc.

This was my first time watching Sports Center. Sorry, I really thought this was going to be a whole hour with Roger. LOL! It was still worth waiting for.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top