Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can a professional tennis writer keep his job if he cannot count to nine? On the ESPN site Peter Bodo refers to Nadal as the ten time French Open champ. Disgraceful fool.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Back to a few years ago this guy is the ultimate most obnoxious tennis "brickbert" who regularly jinxes everything. Now he gets less attention and needs a reboost by shitting something more.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
maybe Bodo secretly has a time machine? :shrug:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad to see youve never made a mistake at your job. Only disgraceful fools do that, apparently.
Actually disgraceful fool isn't the best description. The truth, as evidenced by Bodo's very frequent misstatements, is that he just doesn't care.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
How can a professional tennis writer keep his job if he cannot count to nine? On the ESPN site Peter Bodo refers to Nadal as the ten time French Open champ. Disgraceful fool.
He is a tool and passionate No1e hater. He is a disgrace indeed.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Glad to see youve never made a mistake at your job. Only disgraceful fools do that, apparently.

What a shit ass response. The guy makes a living as a tennis journalist and "expert." I think it's fair enough to say he should have mastery over basic stats, especially since he can't write to save his life.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Well, he said Raonic on tennis.com :confused:. I don't get this guy at all. Where is that original post where 'tennis experts' voted? It was also on ESPN.

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
Maybe he's a TV astrologer! :eek:

Reactions: SHOKAN

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
I've started a tally of how many people you're going to say are Nole haters. Playing the victim in every single chat thread.
Just calling a spade a spade. Bodo is a passionate No1e hater indeed. Not my fault.

For example McEnroe is not No1e hater. On the contrary. Henman also. Brad Gilbert too. They are all mostly fair and reasonable.

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
Sweet. :smoke: Bozo is the ultimate jinxer.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
What a shit ass response. The guy makes a living as a tennis journalist and "expert." I think it's fair enough to say he should have mastery over basic stats, especially since he can't write to save his life.
I think he can write. The problem is just that he writes a lot of nonsense.

More proof that Dulltardism rots the brain.
Yeah, must be a real big Rafafan if he doesn't know how many RG titles Rafa has won...

Anybody thinking Bodo is a Rafafan must have serious case of brain rot, whatever that is. Bodo doesn't like Rafa and on top of that he hates clay season with passion.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
He is a tool and passionate No1e hater. He is a disgrace indeed.
You're actually right. He fanboys Federer way too much and even accused of Nadal doping in one of this articles.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts