1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS.

·
Banned
1,629 Posts
It would be plain stupid to show Nadal's match.
You're forgetting who the most popular player in the game is; Safin.

ESPN are pulling for ratings, and thats exactly what they'll get.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Relax, Nadal is gone.. Time to show a guy who at least can be a factor at US Open.. And haven't you seen enough of Nadal playing all kind of journeymen last week.. We saw plenty of him..

Glad to see Marat.. :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:
Showing Safin/Hernych instead of Nadal/Berdych.

Way to drop the ball, morons.
Definitely agree with you on this one - am so disapointed!!!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
ys said:
Relax, Nadal is gone.. Time to show a guy who at least can be a factor at US Open.. And haven't you seen enough of Nadal playing all kind of journeymen last week.. We saw plenty of him..

idiot! didn't you just notice Nadal had a bloody war today, Safin was 7-6 6-4 routine. Who cares!

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
You guys are friggin' impatient. Wait for some more rain delays this week and you will have the match in all its glory. Geez!

·
Registered
70,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ys said:

Seeing as how you are a Russian troll and Nadal-hater, this really doesn't surprise me.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
disturb3d said:

:haha: 98% of people in US dont know who Safin is...they know Roddick,Federer,Nadal

·
Registered
70,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
disturb3d said:

Since when is he the most popular player in the game?

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
ESPN :smash: Is this just because Nadal played last week and Safin's been out of action. Since it's tape delay I think they should show the best match of the day. Especially if it's the #2 player. I didn't even think twice about them not showing Nadal today. Losers.

·
Banned
628 Posts
rofe said:
Hewitt match.
You're F'ing kidding me. :fiery: ESPN's website said 3-5pm Safin v. Hernych with no mention of Hewitt. :fiery: I wanted to see that one.

I was so looking forward to seeing Nadal tonight. :sad:

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
uNIVERSE mAN said:
idiot! didn't you just notice Nadal had a bloody war today, Safin was 7-6 6-4 routine. Who cares!
Idiot :p, unless the loser's name is Agassi or Roddick, it's always better to stck with a winner.. because a winner might end up being late in the tournament and therefore should be promoted. Obvious. Who cares about bloody wars of first round..

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
mirkaland said:
ESPN :smash: Is this just because Nadal played last week and Safin's been out of action. Since it's tape delay I think they should show the best match of the day. Especially if it's the #2 player.
It is US Open time coming.. They should promote the contenders.. Claycourters's time on US hardcourts is done..

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
ESPN already has a schedule that is made before the tourny...and TIME SLOTS...im sure Nadal's match was way longer then the time they have..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts