Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He apparently wants it clarified (mentioned in WTAw) how long he's banned for, and whether he could be let out on parole under special circumstances :scratch:

Just figured this was an efficient way to pass the message along.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
I want him back, he's been a good boy and not opened any new accounts (as far as I'm aware) so I think he should be rewarded.

He adds a bit of spice to GM, it's all gone a little stale at the moment.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts

·
85,829 Posts
not all of of the permanent bans on the list say they are permanent because different people update the post. The ones that aren't permanent give the time length. If no time length given, assume permanent. Quite simple. :)

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
It is a 6 months ban. Probably the supermod updated the information forgot to put in the length of the temporary ban.

·
85,829 Posts
Thanks Lee :)

And just so people don't accuse the mods of doing.... whatever ... I've suggested that those who update the thread could try to be more consistent to avoid this kind of confusion

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
I want him back, he's been a good boy and not opened any new accounts (as far as I'm aware) so I think he should be rewarded.

He adds a bit of spice to GM, it's all gone a little stale at the moment.
you don't know the half of it Adam ;)

He'll be back in about 68 days....he has accepted that.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Thanks Lee :)

And just so people don't accuse the mods of doing.... whatever ... I've suggested that those who update the thread could try to be more consistent to avoid this kind of confusion
Deb, I want CarnivalCarnage back. I know he's been banned since 2004, but so what? Is there anyway you can make this happen? ;) :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts