Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4410 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we don't do it in the other one. Also playing human scoreboard in this one won't jinx the score I promise ;) :wavey: .

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Ernests loses the 1st set 4-6, all was going ok until the 7th game, when he got broken to 15. Ernests serving isn't too great at the moment, at the end of set 1, its at 45%. Come on Ernests:bounce:

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Its going with serve in the 2nd, Ernests is leading 2-1, his 1st serve percentage has crept over 50% for 1st time. Games are going comfortably with serve right now. Come on Ernests get a break:bounce:

·
Registered
928 Posts
4-6 *3-1 :banana:

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
And now 4-1:banana: He saved breakpoints:woohoo:

·
Registered
928 Posts
5-1 :worship:

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Yay:banana: Ernests gets the set 6-1, the 1st serve percentage is rising slightly. Just believe Ernests :bounce:

·
Registered
928 Posts
:banana:

·
Registered
8,969 Posts

·
Come on, Ernest!
17,055 Posts
You have to have a money deposit in your account in order for the video to work.

Anyway, it seems like Ernests really believes he can take the match now. In the first set I got the impression (from livescores so it doesn't say much) that he had too much respect for Moya.

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
You have to have a money deposit in your account in order for the video to work.

Anyway, it seems like Ernests really believes he can take the match now. In the first set I got the impression (from livescores so it doesn't say much) that he had too much respect for Moya.
I know, but it just doesn't work for me. Yes, I hope you are right, now he's a break up 2-1; I just hope that Ernests keeps believing:)

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
if this was a boxing match, the referee would stop it and call a slaughter rule
It would be fine by me:yeah: Ernests could have done with the 2nd break, he's in every return game now

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Come on Ernests:bounce: He's 4-3 up still with the break, keep the belief Ernests:bounce:

·
Registered
928 Posts
5-3*

Come on Ernests! Don't let up now :banana:

1 - 20 of 4410 Posts