Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
keqtqiadv said:
I know. But just the fact that he's playing a IS makes me happy :p
Does all the brazilian tennis players play so bad in grass just like Kuerten?

I love Guga but his grass play was just... :tape:

·
Premium Member
10,353 Posts
Count Zero said:
will marcos definalty go? he may decided not to after his stella wimby run.
what happens if he pulls out? i guess he would get fined, but would it mean a fresh wc or just 1 down on the alt list?
The wild cards aren't officially entered until the time of the draw so if he notifies the tournament before then his wild card can be assigned to someone else (probably someone who is on-site to play the qualifying). If he is entered into the draw & is a late withdrawal, he would be assessed the same withdrawal & late withdrawal penalties as any direct entrant (& would be replaced by a lucky loser).

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
I posted earlier that Greg is out so could you please update this Fabio. Great to see Boggo playing, if he gets a decent draw its a good chance to progress for him.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
smucav said:
The wild cards aren't officially entered until the time of the draw so if he notifies the tournament before then his wild card can be assigned to someone else (probably someone who is on-site to play the qualifying). If he is entered into the draw & is a late withdrawal, he would be assessed the same withdrawal & late withdrawal penalties as any direct entrant (& would be replaced by a lucky loser).
oh excellent so he can decide by tomorrow noon if he's gonna play or not and the WC can be reallocated. Excellent.

·
Premium Member
10,353 Posts
(Both SE spots cleared)
OUT: Ginepri, Lu, Moodie, Rusedski (and Faurel, Gonzalez, Hartfield, Bozoljac from ALT)
IN: Alves, Saulnier, Bogdanovic, De Voest, Behrend, Pless
NEXT: R.Mello, Bastl, Dupuis, Navarro Pastor, Burgsmuller, Fleishman, Elseneer, Sela

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
hope Robby's ok. wow, with him and greg out, this turns into an even poorer field. many challenger events are stronger :eek:

wonder if James is kicking himself for backing out now :p

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
super-fabio,
can you please update the initial post of this thread (and your other entry lists threads, too) with all the occured changes?
Please keep in mind that, as a good service for all other users, this would be very appreciated if you updated the first post of this thread also if you decide to post entry lists.

Thanks!
--------------------------

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
if Marcos reaches wimbledon final is it possible that he will pull out and if so does that mean Andy could be the number 1 seed? that's just funny i think!

·
Registered
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Newport: (Both SE spots cleared)
OUT: Dent, Ginepri, Llodra, Lu, Moodie, Rusedski (and Faurel, Gonzalez, Hartfield, Bozoljac from ALT)
IN: Alves, Saulnier, Bogdanovic, De Voest, Behrend, Pless, R.Mello, Bastl
NEXT: Dupuis, Navarro Pastor, Burgsmuller, Fleishman, Elseneer, Sela

41 - 60 of 72 Posts