Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Where do u guys have tickets? Us, sector C... :angel: :angel: ;) .

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
i don't have tickets yet..sector c is the best..lucky u!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
christi said:
Coz he's been at the Brasov challenger 2 years ago and I tried to interview him (i used to be / sort of still am a journalist :p) and he acted like a big asshole. Like he was some sort of huge star and above everyone else. I never liked Argentinians. Now I hate them more since the whole doping situations surfaced, and Puerta is on top of my list. Fuck him. I wish he would just die :timebomb:
Jeeez man...get over yourself...he is some sort of a huge tennis player and above every teeny-tiny rom journalist that, mind you, should know how to deal with refusals, i'm in jounalism myself...if he's been disrespectful i get your disappointment..just don't push it to the limit pointing out the doping case or want him dead :rolleyes: grow up

Goo Argies :aparty:

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
i just hate argies players!i'm with u christi!

·
Registered
406 Posts
viorela_pax said:
Jeeez man...get over yourself...he is some sort of a huge tennis player and above every teeny-tiny rom journalist that, mind you, should know how to deal with refusals, i'm in jounalism myself...if he's been disrespectful i get your disappointment..just don't push it to the limit pointing out the doping case or want him dead :rolleyes: grow up

Goo Argies :aparty:
I know how to deal with refusals, don't worry. I've never had problems with refusals. But I do with people who are complete jerks.
And the doping issue.... I stated that it made me disrespect Argentinian players even more than I already did :p didn't suggest in any way Puerta was envolved in this.

·
Registered
12,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Mara_M said:
i don't have tickets yet..sector c is the best..lucky u!
sector C for what? do they tickets have seats or what??

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
about the doping...i'm sure canas isn't the only one..but he didn't know whe to stop!but he is guilty!!!!!

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
yes iza the arenas are segmented in sectors!c is the best because isn't to sunny..is beyond the comentators place!:D...i love sector c:hug:

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
yes..iza...it doesn't matter even it's full...we can stai stuck even we have other places:lol:!

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
wow iza..vcash for u&for me:hug:!

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
sugar..christi is coming?he sad he wil go to bv 2 see the final!

·
Registered
12,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
i dunno which sector is the best for taking good pix.
i was opposite sector C in the 2nd row or so and the pix were okay only that they were from sides.

81 - 100 of 135 Posts