Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like every year, for some years now, I'm on the edge of breaking down. For various reasons, but one in particular. I hate March. I will hate that month forever I guess. And like every year, I wish I could skip that period. Closing my eyes now and opening them again when it's over. But I can't. So I'm hanging on. Well, I try. She certainly wouldn't like to see me that way...thats' what I tell myself when tears start rolling down my cheeks.

I have to say that the feeling of being down is accentuated this year. Should be lessening with time. Yes, it should. But I feel so lonely, bearing that burden. Can't speak about it as not many would understand, and those who would know what I'm going through would tell me that it's high time I turn the page.....they'd be right. I wish I could. And it's not like I had many ppl to talk to anyway. I start to think my company has become something they prefer to avoid. Well, I can't blame them. I mean, I wouldn't want to spoil the fun and their happiness. Just adds to the loneliness....thinking of how it used to be some time ago, not so long ago. Blah.....

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:wavey:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
:hug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts