Enrico setting records.

·
Registered
21,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Not back-to-back matches, but it reminds me of this story about Tom and Tim Gullikson:

Tim and I were identical twins. Tim was right-handed and I am left-handed. Tim was in a tournament in California and he was playing Karl Meiler from Germany. I wasn't there. Tim beat him in three sets.

I showed up two weeks later in Memphis in the U.S. Indoor Tennis Tournament. Tim wasn't there. In the third round, I was playing Karl Meiler and I took him in straight sets. After the match in the pressroom, they were interviewing him and he said, "Who is this Gullikson guy? Two weeks ago in California, he beat me right-handed, and today he beat the hell out of me left-handed. If we play two weeks from now, maybe he'll beat me double-handed." He had no idea we were identical twins.

·
Registered
21,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
42 year old in a "futures" event :lol:

·
Registered
21,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
42 year old in a "futures" event :lol:
Enrico has a brighter future in tennis than most players in the draw. He will get a retirement thread on MTF, for example.

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
Enrico has a brighter future in tennis than most players in the draw. He will get a retirement thread on MTF, for example.
Becuzzi will never retire, he'll play until his late 70s trying to win a game against Groove in his late 50s

·
Registered
21,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
MONSOON season.
82,210 Posts
Ridout is a pretty great surname for anyone facing Becuzzi.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts