Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are exhibition matches and totally meaningless. All these stupid debates about Pete coming back to the tour, speculating how high he would be ranked are completely redundant. I know the offseason has started but this is really pushing it.

Pete had his run, which was awesome to watch, he is retired and now just plays some exos for the heck of it. He is not coming back to the regular tour and that's that!

And this coming from a huge Sampras fan.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Oh... another Sampras thread...

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Agreed Ron, I can't understand why anyone it taking this "hit and giggle-fest" seriously.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
These are exhibition matches and totally meaningless. All these stupid debates about Pete coming back to the tour, speculating how high he would be ranked are completely redundant. I know the offseason has started but this is really pushing it.

Pete had his run, which was awesome to watch, he is retired and now just plays some exos for the heck of it. He is not coming back to the regular tour and that's that!

And this coming from a huge Sampras fan.
I agree Ron. And I am another huge Sampras fan.

But I think it's OK for a scoring thread especially the season is over but more than that, is too much.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
I hereby 2nd the motion to move ALL Sampras threads from General forum to Non-Tennis!

·
Registered
17,533 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Sampras making a surge for bandwagon player of the month.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
It's either this or we turn our attention back to PMK. Choose one. I'd rather have the Sampras threads.

·
124,506 Posts
If you want to get wood over Sampras, at least you aren't going over the top with the results of these exhos, then be my guest.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
If you want to get wood over Sampras, at least you aren't going over the top with the results of these exhos, then be my guest.
Admit it, George. You're loving this. The bandwagon thread is brewing right now.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
and the most funny thing of all this is that angiel has not been here in all this recent days :lol:

·
124,506 Posts
Admit it, George. You're loving this. The bandwagon thread is brewing right now.
If Sampras wins the last exho match, the server will crash here.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts

·
124,506 Posts
Pete should come back he'd be top 3 after 6 months.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
and the most funny thing of all this is that angiel has not been here in all this recent days :lol:
Indeed. A shame, really. She's the driver of the bandwagon all those people are jumping on right now. She deserves the "Samparstardism" on GM after all those years on the siding. :worship:

·
124,506 Posts
Where is angiel?

Sampras would still beat Roddick on clay.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts