Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unibet has put up a lot of specials for this season. Some very interesting ones as well.

Man U to beat Arsenal x Spurs to score more goals than Newcastle @ 2.03

Don't think this needs much of a write-up.
Man U have spent a lot over the summer and more important, all the important players from last year are still there. They've got a lot of options in attack, especially the attacking midfield area. A bit worried with their depth in defensive players with Heinze (most probably) leaving, but I'm sure they will look for a replacement. Man U champions again? I would say so.

Second part of the bet shouldn't cost too much sweat either. Look at Spurs' options in attack? Berbatov, Bent, Keane, Defoe. Is Owen gonna be fit for a whole season at Newcastle? I highly doubt it. Also Allardyce isn't the most attacking minded manager out there.

B

·
0 Posts
Dukes will crack 30 goals for the Pies this season :p

Looks a good bet. Might take Spurs to beat Aresenal for the season as a future

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
People already giving up on Arsenal. The team is in hot form at present time, i still think they can stay ahead of Spurs. Sunderland won't be an easy task for the Spurs. Arsenal should get off to a good start with a win against Fulham though.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think I will play Van Persie as Arsenal Top League Goalscorer as well. Not a homer bet ( :p ) because I think that new Brazilian needs some time to adjust to the pace of the league. It will be up to Van Persie to carry their attack this season.

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
Australian viewers of the EPL will be able to watch any of the games, just by pressing the red button. Don't want to watch Everton, then flick it to Arsenal playing Chelsea. Thats is a sweet deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts