Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Most definitely

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
H2H would be reversed if Ferrer was 10 cm taller since he's quite clearly the more talented player.

·
Registered
21,279 Posts
Bump.

No idea why this thread has so little posts. I think there is a lot to debate between these two players.

Anyway, bold prediction: Ferrer will either have a positive or tied head to head against Nadal in 2014.

H2H would be reversed if Ferrer was 10 cm taller since he's quite clearly the more talented player.
and this x100

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
You know who is the player Nadaltards praise for being so humble? Not their idol. It's David Ferrer.

If David and Dull peaked at the same time, I could very easily see David with a positive slam H2H in the AO, W, and USO.

·
Registered
21,279 Posts
Bump.

No idea why this thread has so little posts. I think there is a lot to debate between these two players.

Anyway, bold prediction: Ferrer will either have a positive or tied head to head against Nadal in 2014.

and this x100
Finally got a prediction right this time, quite proud of myself :cool:

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
If only David was 6'1 and peaked during Nadull's reigning clay days... Man he would be such a nightmare, especially if David had real belief. His game at 6'1 would be scary good. I doubt Nadull could even get a win off him off of clay.

But good prediction, as David actually has a positive H2H because of Abu Dhabi.

·
Registered
21,279 Posts
Well, at the time you made the prediction, it wasn't that bold anymore. All that had to happen is Nadal and Ferrer not meet at a tournament after US Open. :lol:
can you not ruin this moment? I usually get predictions wrong, and this time I actually got it correct so it's a happy moment for me :lol:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
"Endless" in the title and only 15 posts since April. This conveys something. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Some random facts about Nadal-Ferrer h2h:

• It's in top 10 (9th) most contested rivalries in Open Era, with 28 matches
  • They never met below ATP 500 level
  • It's the only rivalry in top 10 rivalries where the rivals never met on grass
  • It's also most lopsided rivalry in top 10 rivalries with 22-6 scoreline
    (Federer-Roddick is even more lopsided, while in top 20)
  • Ferrer trails Big Three 11-51 - while over half of his wins (6) are against Nadal
  • If Ferrer wins 4 of next 5 matches their h2h will be equal to Nadal-Federer rivalry (assuming Nadal-Federer doesn't meanwhile change). The odds for that is less than 1%.

·
Super Moderator
8,200 Posts
Some random facts about Nadal-Ferrer h2h:

• It's in top 10 (9th) most contested rivalries in Open Era, with 28 matches
  • They never met below ATP 500 level
  • It's the only rivalry in top 10 rivalries where the rivals never met on grass
  • It's also most lopsided rivalry in top 10 rivalries with 22-6 scoreline
    (Federer-Roddick is even more lopsided, while in top 20)
  • Ferrer trails Big Three 11-51 - while over half of his wins (6) are against Nadal
  • If Ferrer wins 4 of next 5 matches their h2h will be equal to Nadal-Federer rivalry (assuming Nadal-Federer doesn't meanwhile change). The odds for that is less than 1%.
But old mug Ferrer 2-0 heyday Nadal by hard court Grand Slams (Aussie 2011, US 2007)

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Ferrer is a better player but he bends over to Nadal. It's ridiculous. So many times he has had chances against him and he just chokes. Like when he was beating Nadal at the FO and then said he gave up. Maybe el Tio pays him or something.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts