Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave his name to my kitten :p I thing he ( my kitten) deserve it because he's so cute

This is my chachounet d'amour whose name is Paulo ^^:cat: I got him yesterday

It's difficult to take pictures of him because he's always moving :rolleyes:

To make you less sad after this loss in 1st round...

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
:lol: I don't know if that makes me less sad but that certainly makes me laugh...
Your kitten looks cute. :) So now we'll never know of which Paulo you'll be talking about...:unsure:
I hope that will bring good luck to "our" Paulo that a kitten shares his nickname...:rolls:
Thank you Marifline. ;)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
delsa said:
:lol: I don't know if that makes me less sad but that certainly makes me laugh...
Your kitten looks cute. :) So now we'll never know of which Paulo you'll be talking about...:unsure:
I hope that will bring good luck to "our" Paulo that a kitten shares his nickname...:rolls:
Thank you Marifline. ;)
I'm sure Paulo the Kitten will bring luck to Paulo tout court ;)

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Your kitten is very cute Marifline and I hope he will bring good luck to Paulo nest time ;)

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
How sweet kitty!!!! :hearts: Paulo is a great name for him. (Are you sure of the gender already btw?)
And I'm sure he'll bring Paulo luck. :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
:hearts: He's so cute! My kitten looks a lot like that too and he also never stays still. Paulo is a fantastic name for a kitten. Maybe now our Paulo will be inspired to be cute and cuddly :D

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
_pyromatic said:
Maybe now our Paulo will be inspired to be cute and cuddly :D
you mean paulos not alreday cute and cuddly :scratch:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
marifline said:
I gave his name to my kitten :p I thing he ( my kitten) deserve it because he's so cute

This is my chachounet d'amour whose name is Paulo ^^:cat: I got him yesterday

It's difficult to take pictures of him because he's always moving :rolleyes:

To make you less sad after this loss in 1st round...
very cute kitty :) and very cute name :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all.. I hope it's a male, the former owner said me it was a male and hum as far as I can guess with the help of books it's a male ;)
Well " Paulo" I thing is a good name for a kitten, its sound cute and sweet..anywaty I wanted to give him a name/nickname of a tennis player
And Paulo purrs rrr :)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
paulo purrs :lol:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
MariaV said:
(Are you sure of the gender already btw?)
:lol:

Anyways, your kitten is so terribly cute.
At least you have a Paulo at home, lucky you :p

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
parissima said:
:lol:

Anyways, your kitten is so terribly cute.
At least you have a Paulo at home, lucky you :p
hé hé

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
So...some news from Paulo the cat !!! Before reading ( or not) this post, please be kind and don't go toO fast to the conclusion I'm totally deranged:smoke:...I just worpship my cat....:worship:
As I said in another post we dont' call him Paulo but nicknamed him "Pitou" or "le Pitou" ( Pitou has actually become a name I use for any cat). But don't panick ! His official name is still Paulo
I have evidences here :

Actually I put a paper on the box he sleeps into saying " boite à Pitou" ( Pitou box, like you would say Candy Box, basically a box where you can find a Pitou). Funny thing : now it has come to this weird situation, whenever Paulo-the-non-cat is showing on TV my father or sister cry " Oh Pitou !!!" I know it's pretty crazy because I named my cat after him and now my cat is the reference....:smash::rolls:

Funny pix to start..I like when he yawns because all his skin is stretched backward and he looks like a villain who takes back a sillicone mask in a movie

Yep, he has the whole couch for himself

I think he busted me on that one

This is majesty all I can do is :bowdown:

Cute cute cute.... :inlove: no wonder why he is the only in the family to always get what he wants

Some colors to end the thread, admire the table tennis tarpaulin in the background;)

PS : I had the greatest fun making this post, just proves how much I'm bored, now that I am on holidays !!! I just worked my ass off to get to this tennis watching summer and I spend my time gathering the best picture of my beloved cat and throwing my mental disorders to the face of the (tennis) world...so yeah...I'm nuts I think I well deserved the " damaged mental health" smiley :silly:

·
Registered
18,903 Posts
Thanks for the update, marifline! :D

His majesty the cat is sooooooo cute! :awww:
I love your cat already! I remember asking my mom for a cat right after I read your thread, but I had 5 dogs at that time so it was impossible :lol:

I don't know who's cuter... Paulo the tennis player or the cat!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts