Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
tennishaven.com
36,855 Posts
On my phone and dont have opera mini yet so lets hope this works

Kuzzy -1.5 sets over momo x schiavone +1.5 sets over henin @5.13 - 3 units

From memory chak plays jj so this will be a 3 setter but set handicap odd for chak will be shit.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Chakvetadze - Jankovic preview

H2H 6-2 for Chakvetadze. And it seems to be good match up for her. Jankovic almost lost agaist Mirza yesterday - she was serving horrible and there was many breaks of serve in this match. If Mirza could control more her unforced errors she would win it. Jankovic won't have so much look today in our mind. CHakvetadze played great match against Safina ( very high level of this match) and she seems to be well prepared (good mentally also what is important to her) . If Anna can keep this level of play form yesterday she sholud be a clear favourite here. Tennisvamos verdict: Chakvetadze

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Kuznecova - Mauresmo

Safarova has nothing to say yesterday - Sveta played very solid baseline tennis and she was also serving very good . Today she looks also as a winner in the match agaist Amelie Mauresmo. French former nr. 1 still can't find a form form the begginging of 2007 - she played hard and very close match agaist avarage Morigami (50 WTA) and looked solid only in a second set. It will probably be not enough for in fire Kuznecova and if we add that last 3 metting was taken by the Russian we can we only one winner here. Tennisvamos verdict: Kuznecova

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
I cant see Ivanovic losing this imo

ATP Zagreb

Gabashvili over Ljubicic 37/20

Bolelli over Rochus EVS

WTA Dubai

Sexy Anna over Dementieva 11/20

GL :yeah;

·
Registered
623 Posts
Doubles A Mauresmo V S Kuznetsova S Kuznetsova to Win @ 7/20
A Chakvetadze V J Jankovic A CHAKVETADZE to Win @ 10/11

The annoying Spanish picture boys above I agree with. However guys don't hit either hard Mauresmo is trying to win one last tour and Kuznetsova is flakey and Chakvetadze has a bad foot

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Starace @ 3.66 -- could've had better price if I didn't hesitate so long
Tipsarevic @ 1.33
Bolelli @ 2.14

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
cheers never heard of this stakie bloke before I might have to pass
he was playing challengers before i think, this might be his big break onto the atp tour, ive definitely seen his name a few times in the past but didn't take notice of any of his results really.

im on tipsarevic in an accumulator.

·
Registered
14,642 Posts
Haase @ $3.22 over Ancic - Ride the form man train

Bolleli @ $2 over Rochus - Still don't trust Rochus, Bolleli in good form

Bjorkman @ $2.52 over Querrey - Querrey a headcase, the experience will prevail for Bjorkman

Acasuso over Grannolers @ $1.37 - Backed Grannolers yesterday. Acasuso today

Good luck!

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
Ivan, are there some value bets on wta secondary tourneys?
I was thinking about backing Cornet and one of the romanian in Acapulco

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
Bolelli-Rochus O. OVER 23,5 @1.85, 5 units
HORNA over Calleri @2.40, 5 units
STARACE over Nalby @3.26, 3 units
MASSU over Almagro @3.55, 1 unit
HANESCU over Soderling @5.76, 1 unit

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Lot of good matches today.

Ljubo over Gabash @ 1.42

Ljubo is in ominous form at the moment and as usual, his serve is virtually unbreakable - he didn't even have to face one bp vs Gulbis and Zovko. He is actually playing not bad off the ground as well with his great backhand working well. Gabash has hit a run of good form at the moment and will be tough to beat, but you have to fancy Ljubo on home turf to be more mentally strong on the big points.

Bolelli over Rochus @ 2.12

Bolelli is one of the rising stars in tennis at the moment. Don't be fooled by the fact that he is Italian as he can strike the ball hard. Rochus IMO struggles to keep up with the big hitters these days. He beat Santoro and Koubek so far but both were very unmotivated so I'm not sure how much we can take from that. I simply think Simone will overpower Rochus.

Falla over Young @ 1.6

Young has still yet to beat anyone of note. Falla is a consistent player who is comfortable on fast courts. He is on pretty good form at the moment, beating Cuevas in Uruguay and easily beating Sela, who can be a dangerous opponent in the first round. Until Young can show he can beat these types of opponents, I will continue backing against him.

Acasuso to beat Granollers-Pujol @ 1.4

Chucho in some great form. Shouldn't have many problems beating the young Spaniard unless he is fatigued.

Starace to beat Nalbandian @ 3.3

Perfect time to fade Nalby. He would struggle to lose to such mugs as Pashanski and Ventura, even if he was tired and unmotivated. Starace is a different prospect. He seems to be finding his clay form of last year which got him into the top 30 and will be highly motivated after being beat last week in controversial circumstances.

Stakhovsky to beat Tipsy @ 4.1

1 - 20 of 59 Posts