Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I'm not quite a kitchen princess. posted by maratski
well, i can say i am a kitchen visitor, not a regular visitor even, only on holidays :) but believe me it's fun ( specially after making a successful mission :yeah: )

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Making lasagna was my highlight in the cuisine :eek:

I'm a diva who can't cook. ;)

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Making lasagna was my highlight in the cuisine :eek:
I'm a diva who can't cook. posted by maratski
Lasagna sounds fine for a beginner maratski ,who knows? u might be one of those talents that are born great :yeah:
were there any losses after ur lasagna? :p

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
nermo said:
Lasagna sounds fine for a beginner maratski ,who knows? u might be one of those talents that are born great :yeah:
were there any losses after ur lasagna? :p
I might have some hidden talents here and there :angel:

Everybody loved my lasagna :woohoo: At least at home, the muslim men here aren't too impressed by me. :tape:

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I might have some hidden talents here and there :angel:
Everybody loved my lasagna At least at home, the muslim men here aren't too impressed by me. posted by maratski
:lol: don't lose hope, one day one of them 'll realize what he was missing

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Inshallah...

BTW no cous cous, dad wants mechoui (meat). I don't like meat, but had some fries. You can wake me up in the middle of the night for fries with extra mayonaise ;)

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
BTW no cous cous, dad wants mechoui (meat). I don't like meat, but had some fries. You can wake me up in the middle of the night for fries with extra mayonaise ;) posted by maratski
:awww: sorry about the cous cous maratski,anyway, Friday is getting Closer, inshALLAH u 'll have it .if mechoui is what i am thinking it is (that we call Kabab in here) then ur dad has a good taste :yeah: . Fried chicken is ok too, it's my meal during busy days.
don't know about Morroco, but sea food with different kinds is the favorite meal here during Eid el Fitr :)

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
My arab isn't the best, but yeah dad wanted kebab today. I'll make sure I'll get cous cous or lasagna tomorrow. ;) I only eat chicken with cous cous. Am very difficult when it comes to food. :eek: People in the north of Morocco also prefer seafood, but not in Meknes, where I'm from.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
whatever it's gonna be , Bon appetit , maratski :) any other arrangements for the Eid?

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Merci! Our guests left and I'm watching tv now. Went out earlier, but didn't find any nice clothes to buy. I'm a shopaholic :eek:

What have you been up to so far?

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Nice thing though is that I can have lunch at McDonald's again like every Friday. ;)

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
well, being shopaholic is a good thing only when u have money..thanks GOD perfect timing for the EID this year ;) . i didn't get the chance to buy new clothes either, may be later inshALLAH. this needs time and i lacked it the whole month.
so ur biggest joys 'll begin as soon as u'll enjoy ur happy meals soon inshALLAH. Mine began with my Nescafe' cup this morning ;) . some family gathering that made my day, haven't seen them for a while .

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Having a fulltime job while still living with your parents can make you a shopaholic. ;) I NEVER lack time to shop. I can do the trick during a 30mn lunchbreak. I don't drink coffee, but I can imagine you missing it. Won't see my family till next summer...

BTW you can call me Ilhame. And tell me whether I'm chatting with a male or a female. :eek:

I won't eat cous cous or lasagna tomorrow. I'm going out with work. Dinner, karting and lasergaming. I forgot :haha:

·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
Thank you for the greeting. It was eid in Jeddah today. I didn't eat anything festive as I am on a diet. Anyway, have a great day if you are celebrating tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Thank you for the greeting. It was eid in Jeddah today. I didn't eat anything festive as I am on a diet. Anyway, have a great day if you are celebrating tomorrow. posted by dtiger
Eid Mubarak dtiger (A3sakom men O3wado) :wavey:good luck with ur diet , i 'm sure i 'll need it soon.
i heard u haven't got such Crowds in Mecca for years,it was very touching :angel:

Ilham, i think being shopaholic is something genetic. ;) as for me, it won't be easy to use lunch breaks for shopping, simply cuz :we don't have one, and two cuz anyplace from my work would take at least 15 mins of walking in the desert. :)
as for coffee , it is not addiction , but beginning my day with a cup is a nice thing for me.
so u r'e not gonna see ur family for some months .. :sad: ,is it ur working some country else or what?

·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
nermo said:
Eid Mubarak dtiger (A3sakom men O3wado) :wavey:good luck with ur diet , i 'm sure i 'll need it soon.
i heard u haven't got such Crowds in Mecca for years,it was very touching :angel:
Thanks for the encouragement nermo. I am male by the way. As for the crowd in mecca, yes it was very big. Although, I didn't go there myself, I heard people talking about it.
By the way, do you play tennis frequently? me, I play 3 times a week, but before I hurt my arm I used to play six times a week.
Well nice to have met you and Maratski on the web.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
As for the crowd in mecca, yes it was very big. Although, I didn't go there myself, I heard people talking about it.
By the way, do you play tennis frequently? me, I play 3 times a week, but before I hurt my arm I used to play six times a week.
. posted by dtiger
3 times a week seems very nice, :yeah: try to keep on with it, as for the injury, hope its nothing serious.
well, unfortunately i haven't played tennis for a while.i am not a regular player as i've always dreamt to be :lol: , (but after a long day, i try to stick to some aerobics at least, as i believe a regular little is better than an irregular too much.)
Well nice to have met you and Maratski on the web. posted by dtiger
:hatoff: same here. Thanks to maratski, nice thread idea

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Here in Holland we're celebrating el eid today so eid mubarak to all my muslim friends on this board.

May you have a wonderful day with your family and other loved ones.

:hug: :kiss:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts