Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims on this board. May you have a nice day with your family and loved ones. :hug: :kiss:

Reactions: *Ljubica*

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Eid Mubarak to u maratski and to all ur beloved ones :hug: . Happy Eid to all muslims on board. :yawn:

So u 're celebrating the Eid Tomorrow too?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Eid Mubaraak to all the Muslims on the board. I think in some places Eid is not tommorrow as it depends on the moon sighting. posted by Nyctennisfan
thanks tennisfan, well, most of the muslims in the arabic world 'll celebrate the first days of Eid tomorrow,( except for Libya, first day was today) i know muslims in China 'll celebrate it tomorrow too. don't know about the rest of the world :)

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Morocco celebrates on Friday, but most countries tomorrow. It's nice, but I have to wake up at 7.30 to help my mom with the cookies and all ;)

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
What is Eid Mubarak? posted by Escada
it's an islamic feast Escada, it begins right after the arabic month called Ramadan (the month during which muslims fast)did u hear about it?

At first I thought you were talking about the Egyptian president. ;) posted by Escada
:rolls: :secret: don't worry, people use this double meaning for jokes in here too.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Morocco celebrates on Friday, but most countries tomorrow. It's nice, but I have to wake up at 7.30 to help my mom with the cookies and all ;) posted by maratski
:lol: it's all ready in here, i can fedex u some (with or without sugar?)
in Egypt it 'll be tomorrow inshALLAH and salat el Eid would be at 6.30 am....

Reactions: Lizan

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
salat el Eid is at 8.30 here. Mom already has some cookies, but not everything....And she promised to make cous cous for me for lunch so I have to be nice and help ;)

DHL Express is better! :mad:
you're talking to a girl working for DHL ;)

Reactions: Jim Jones and nermo

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
she promised to make cous cous for me for lunch so I have to be nice and help . posted by maratski
cous cous ?? :drool: i don't remember eating it since 18th century..we rarely make it at home. but i know its a traditional meal in Morroco , right?

DHL Express is better! :mad:
you're talking to a girl working for DHL ;) posted by maratski
so it can't be easier, some cous cous from there for some cookies from here ;)
well, seriously speaking, say Hello to ur mom and try to learn some kitchen tricks ok?

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Eid mubarak everyone, here we are celebrating tomorrow :dance:

Reactions: maratski

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Eid Mubarak seems to be cool especially since you seem to be having cookies on that day. posted by Princesa
yes it's cool :yeah: ;) Cookies is a traditional sign of celebrating it in some arabic countries,especially those in North Africa.not sure if other countries make cookies , but maybe some other kinds of desserts.

by the way Princess,this feast is called Eid "el Fitr", the word 'Mubarak' is an arabic greeting like saying happy eid

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Eid mubarak everyone, here we are celebrating tomorrow posted by oneand onlyhsn
:hug: Eid mubarak to u too, and about the cookies, don't have to have someone to make it for u...i can give u the recipe ;)

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
happy eid to all muslims in the world .... keep us some ka7k ;) posted by landoud
thanks Linda, :hug: u 're not fasting these days ,ha? if u're , i'll try to keep some for u ;)

Reactions: landoud

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
nermo said:
thanks Linda, :hug: u 're not fasting these days ,ha? if u're , i'll try to keep some for u ;)
actually i'm not fasting these days but i will very soon in 25th nov
so u better save me some these days

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
actually i'm not fasting these days but i will very soon in 25th nov
so u better save me some these days posted by Landoud
25th nov ? we still have time then, Lin , u better take ur share now and save me, i think i gain 100 kilos every 30 minutes :)

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nermo said:
cous cous ?? :drool: i don't remember eating it since 18th century..we rarely make it at home. but i know its a traditional meal in Morroco , right?
It's a traditional meal yes. In Morocco people have it every Friday. :lick: I don't eat it every Friday, but always love it, any day of the week. ;)

nermo said:
so it can't be easier, some cous cous from there for some cookies from here ;)
well, seriously speaking, say Hello to ur mom and try to learn some kitchen tricks ok?
Deal! ;)

I'm not quite a kitchen princess. :angel:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts