Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the match Birmingham-Arsenal, Martin Taylor made an awful foul on Eduardo, and broke his leg. Dudu's season is ruined, and he won't be able to play for Croatia in the EC. Also, it's Dudu's birthday in 2 days. That's one of the ugliest fouls I've ever seen. Sky sports didn't even want to show the video, which is still unavailable on youtube, because it is very interrupting.

WARNING! You might not want to open the following links
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5222/dutay2et6.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1393/dutay3ei3.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/633/dutay7fp4.jpg

Get well soon Dudu :awww:

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic #7 especially :sad:

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
I was watching the game on tv, while having lunch.

Jeez, that Taylor should be kicked off of playing soccer forever. Son of a bitch. :angry:

·
29,645 Posts
It's a bad tackle but the fouls on Buust (Coventry) in 1996 was worse and no he shouldn't be banned from football and also Wenger is a prick, whose side have had more red cards than most since he took over and I guess he had no problem with Gallas kicking Nani the other day?

·
30,343 Posts
His leg got broken, it was kinda dirty, who cares stuff like that happens in all sports, if he's banned thats a joke.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
No, it's a joke when you go in for a ball with the studs showing, it's not hard to tackle fairly and with impact without jumping in with studs showing.

Taylor deserves a good holiday.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
His leg got broken, it was kinda dirty, who cares stuff like that happens in all sports, if he's banned thats a joke.
If he was going to get the ball and not Dudu's leg this wouldn't happen. The funniest part was when I heard what Taylor said in a conversation with the Birmingham manager. He said he first thought there wasn't any contact between him and Dudu. :retard:
And whole Croatia cares, and I'm pretty sure Dudu's family and friends care too.
:rolleyes:

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Its a shame as he looked to be one of the best natural finishers I have seen at Arsenal - even better than Ian Wright and Henry. I'm not sure he can recover from this. Lets hope he can get back to full fitness.

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts
It's just horrible. :help: I really hope he can make a full recovery.

But banning Taylor from football is not the solution and Wenger saying that is just hypocritical as it's only a question of luck that someone like Eboue hasn't broken any legs yet. :eek:

DM, could you please edit your first post by replacing the most graphic pics like 2 and 3 with links to them, I don't think everyone can handle such a sight. :help: Same could go for your avatar. :unsure:

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
He was sure to be one of the stars of Euro 08 as well.

Hopefully Arsenal can win the league(unlikely now) and dedicate it to Eddy.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Taylor is really a big retard.

Get well soon Eduardo :sad: :hug:

Croatia loses a key player for the Euro, for me they are one of the dark horses

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts
According to Boro Primorac, who is an assistant to Wenger, Dudu's injury is apparently not as serious as first thought and he's supposed to be out for up to 4 months, he said that for a Croatian TV. :unsure: I'm not quite sure if that's the case, hopefully yes, but it seems much more serious than that to me, other reports saying he's out for at least 6 months seem more realistic.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
So gutted for him :sad:

·
Registered
7,266 Posts

·
Registered
32,170 Posts
:sad: :sad: :sad:

The position of his ankle in those pictures is just horrible to see,I cant imagine how much it must have hurted him.Poor guy.

Hope this motherfucker gets what he deserves.
Right now he should get a fine and at least a few games ban,at least.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Bad tackle by Taylor and not timed well, not sure if he deserves all the talk of being banned for life and hatred that he'll get .. i think he tried to hit into the ball but Eduardo was just too fast for him

1 - 20 of 62 Posts