Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Flipkens in dreadful rhythm with her game. Her feel/touch which she so heavily relies on. Completely at sea with her shot-selection. Devastatingly bad at big moments and under extreme pressure to start winning matches now.

Complete and utter fade-material.

This Wang chick has game. Decent match-player, on a roll, momentum with her, obliterated Anika Beck (Though I imagine it was a tank) and has pretty good movement.

Court's in Doha are medium slow. Flipkens struggles to generate any of her own pace, so won't be able to absorb with this bounce relatively high and the ball sticking up. :)

Perfect storm. :) Nailing it!

Quiang Wang at 2.1 with 5 dimes (No view to trade/hedge INPLAY, unless match is close, but expect it not to be)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
  • Ilhan vs Hernych 1 @ 1.85
  • Devvarman vs Bhambri 1 @ 2.20 (in-play)
  • Monfils vs Simon 2 @ 2.62
  • Clezar vs Collarini 1 @ 1.57
  • Carballes vs Molteni 1 @ 1.44
  • Erakovic vs Babos 2 @ 1.90
  • Mladenovic vs Goerges 1 @ 2.50
  • Zheng vs Watson 2 @ 1.50
  • Wang vs Flipkens 1 @ 1.72
  • Bogdan vs Duque-Marin 1 @ 1.72
  • Bondarenko vs Hogenkamp 2 @ 2.00

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Draganja/Kontinen to beat Fleming/Marray @1.80

GL

·
Registered
633 Posts
Anyone know why Monfils odds are so low??? 4-1 h2h better record in finals for Simon. I know Monfils is playing really well but I'm thinking this should be much closer....

·
Registered
633 Posts
Gilles Simon to beat Gael Monfils @ 2.62 (2.5 Units)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anyone know why Monfils odds are so low??? 4-1 h2h better record in finals for Simon. I know Monfils is playing really well but I'm thinking this should be much closer....

Coz Simon struggled a couple of times here in Marseille, while La Monfie had a walk in the park.

Not that the opponents was at the same level I would say,as Stahovsky is much much better than those clowns,like Zverev and Bautista(on hard), frankly I expected much better/higher odds than this funny 1.44+/- for Monflis.

And even if Simon struggle and show signs of injured in the match with Coric, if someone like Zverev can push Monfie to a tie brake, I think that 2.62 that bookies give for Simon is of value this moment.

Even if Simon looses, we will have happy trade times with such odds.Lets see....

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
  • Ilhan vs Hernych 1 @ 1.85 ✔
  • Devvarman vs Bhambri 1 @ 2.20 (in-play) ✔
  • Monfils vs Simon 2 @ 2.62 ✔
  • Clezar vs Collarini 1 @ 1.57 ✘
  • Carballes vs Molteni 1 @ 1.44 ✘
  • Erakovic vs Babos 2 @ 1.90 -
  • Mladenovic vs Goerges 1 @ 2.50 -
  • Zheng vs Watson 2 @ 1.50 ✘
  • Wang vs Flipkens 1 @ 1.72 ✘