Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only reason I can think of there is no thread for this is no one else watched live score? But I don't see one

Berlocq had at least 4 MPs. On his own serve. Rochus did a bit of choking himself, but did a great job of breaking back when Berlocq served for the match on his 3rd BP after having aces hit on the first two. Not sure what happened in 3rd set, I was asleep :lol:

·
Registered
61,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rochus is a good returner too... Berlocq must've served match of his life. I knew Berlocq was a choker, but given that Oli is one also I didn't think he could get back in this. So glad he did!

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Disappointing for Charly. He had a lot of chances throughout the second and third. But a good win for Olli.

Charly has really improved his serve and offensive game, that's why he's able to be competitive on the ATP tour now.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Yesterday Berlocq was serving 6-5 30-0 for the match with almost 20 aces before, almost no points lost on his both serves. He managed to lose this game, when i looked again in the scoreboard. So it was a good choke by Berlocq and a nice gight by Oli.

And 27 aces - no words to this!!

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
Ollie :hug:

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Olli always eats a lot of aces, for obivous reasons. Highest aces conceded per game of any active player - even more than Roddick, unbelievably. His brother was even worse though....

With 17 return games on grass, Rochus would on average conceded 16 aces going by his career average.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts