21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22,883 Posts
What a beatdown, awesome!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Actually never mind. With a brainless mental midget like Clownga, gone already to Mugek Muganek, this tourney is looking more and more ridiculous. Dimitrov better win this now.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Grigor :yeah: Next match better be on a TV court.

·
Registered
7,010 Posts
Isn't Anderson a serve-bot?
i don't have problems with strong servers, as long as their service is a compliment to the rest of their game. anderson can actually play some decent tennis if his first or second serve is returned.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeS! COME ONNNNNNNNNNN! :rocker2:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Lol, comparing Isner to fucking Daniel Evans. Isner has the quality to challenge everyone when he is on, Daniel Evans probably only challenges his Wii when he is on.
I am not comparing anybody to nobody I am just trying to give an example that when it is not their day players can have a though match against anyone. And the difference between Isner and Nadal on clay is just about the same it is between Dimitrov and Evans (and fyi before this match their h2h was 2:0 for Evans - in the juniors)
I will only give Dimitrov credit when I actually see him play well and win, and didn't see that of yet.
I havn't seen you post on other Dimitrov's threads so I cant say that you are one of them, but there are lots of pure haters around here that will never give credit to Dimitrov no matter what he does even if he wins a GS they will say yes but Federer has 16, if he wins 20 they will start whining how weak the era is (whatever that means), so arguing with people like that is plain pointless.

And you're an optimist. Forgot last week's loss already?
Yes I am optimist because I don't think that loosing to top 30 player after you have dominated for two sets, had 2 match points and could not close, is something you should be ashamed of, it is a heart-breaker, but it is a part the path he has to go through.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts